sharetrader
Page 182 of 687 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 6868
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    Hi,Jonu, I am new to NZX. don't know too much about history and/or stories in NZX. I am quite interested in the history of VML. Can please have talk here or private message me? Many thanks
    Hi Allan. I suggest you have a scroll through this thread, then you will get a wider point of view than mine. I am after all a narrow minded bigot

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi Allan. I suggest you have a scroll through this thread, then you will get a wider point of view than mine. I am after all a narrow minded bigot
    That would be a big homework.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    That would be a big homework.
    It is through our labours that we prosper

It is through our labours that we prosper
    For the sake of fortune!

The part you said you assumed...that the SP would hold up.
    Ah yes. More so a figure of speech. But I am confident the SP will be sufficient come march - we are one announcement away from locking in the SP. I also believe VML will have a better reception on the ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The required market cap to transfer to NZX equates to a share price of $0.49 ... close, but not quite "met the condition" yet.

There is no talk of an ASX listing, not to say it won't ever happen, but it's not in the plan anymore as far as we have been told.

Noted. Ok a bit to go then. They'll go to the ASX for sure. I picking this year too. But yep I understand they have said it is not their intention for now.

Outside thinking.

Date of relevant event: 23 December 2015
    Date this disclosure made: 6 January 2016
    Date last disclosure made: 2 November 2015

Substantial product holder(s) giving disclosure
    Full name(s): Scott Bradley, Rebecca Bradley, Sharbo Limited

Summary of substantial holding
    Class of quoted voting products: Ordinary shares

Summary for Scott Bradley, Rebecca Bradley, Sharbo Limited
    For this disclosure,—
    (a) total number held in class: 17,281,095
    (b) total in class: 82,053,920
    (c) total percentage held in class: 21.06%
    For last disclosure,—
    (a) total number held in class: 17,281,095
    (b) total in class: 72,724,508
    (c) total percentage held in class: 23.76%

The second condition was stated as:

"(b) VMob attains a market capitalisation of at least $40 million, by no later than 31 March 2016." https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/270342

Depending on ones crystal ball supposition valuation, the HY announcement of $4.8m ACMR (1057% growth over same period last year) at say a 10x factor exceeds the $40m hurdle already, which may be a key driver for the current SP rise.

Though for me, the "ACMR forecast to exceed $10m in next six to nine months" clinches the deal.

Encouraging to see 22 people have already picked VML for the 2016 stock picking contest, currently ranked in the Top10 of 137 companies in the comp.
    how many of the 22 have skin in the game , i wonder?

The second condition was stated as:

"(b) VMob attains a market capitalisation of at least $40 million, by no later than 31 March 2016." https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/270342

Depending on ones crystal ball supposition valuation, the HY announcement of $4.8m ACMR (1057% growth over same period last year) at say a 10x factor exceeds the $40m hurdle already, which may be a key driver for the current SP rise.

Though for me, the "ACMR forecast to exceed $10m in next six to nine months" clinches the deal.

Encouraging to see 22 people have already picked VML for the 2016 stock picking contest, currently ranked in the Top10 of 137 companies in the comp.
    Suffice to say, but VML getting to the NZX looks almost certain now.

If we could get another update on ACMR growth, even if its minor.... the SP could increase quite a bit as people look to take advantage of SP increases from a main board listing.

Thoughts?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Suffice to say, but VML getting to the NZX looks almost certain now. [snip]
    Attachment 7783

"(b) VMob attains a market capitalisation of at least $40 million, by no later than 31 March 2016."

The second condition for transfer to an NZX listing has been 'attained'. I wonder whether there is fine print, like ... attained for how long, or 'sustained' for how long, or something else. On a literal interpretation though, condition (b) has been met.