sharetrader
Page 183 of 687 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Attachment 7783

"(b) VMob attains a market capitalisation of at least $40 million, by no later than 31 March 2016."

The second condition for transfer to an NZX listing has been 'attained'. I wonder whether there is fine print, like ... attained for how long, or 'sustained' for how long, or something else. On a literal interpretation though, condition (b) has been met.

The other thought I had was - does VML even need to wait until March 31st or can they switch as soon as they meet both those conditions?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    The other thought I had was - does VML even need to wait until March 31st or can they switch as soon as they meet both those conditions?
    Its like saying can you drink the milk before it expires or do you have to wait till it expires

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    That's also on my mind Cobber, but literally reading the condition, the first part is 'attains $40m MC' .. (done) .. the second part is 'by no later than 31/3/16' (done). So literally, it seems VML could move to the NZX anytime they want to from now.

I wasn't expecting condition (b) to be met in the first week of trading, but what the heck. It's there now. So the other question might be, what if the MC falls below $40m again?

I hope you're all holding on for this ride.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile Competition and reality occasionally intersect

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    how many of the 22 have skin in the game , i wonder?
    Pity that VML is doing it's dash before the competition actually starts. I may swap it out for something with latent potential.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    hobbes.gif
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Pity that VML is doing it's dash before the competition actually starts. I may swap it out for something with latent potential.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    True, but still has a way to go this year to reach full potential. I have it on my comp list and portfolio, its steadily rising and doing pretty good job. Regarding the whole when is the 40 million MCap reached, its likely when the volumed traded on average over a certain defined amount of time, but it seems its reached that so far, so once it comes on the main board should do wonders.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 07-01-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Membaa

Nice to see them make it across. The NXT is a waste of time.

Membaa

Share chat article worth a read, pretty much exactly what we've been talking about here recently: http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/5...rice-rise.html

Share chat article worth a read, pretty much exactly what we've been talking about here recently: http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/5...rice-rise.html
    Article says Bradley said one of their clients was Mars Drinks? Is this a trial before they manage the Mars company product apps? Or is this the Mars Drinks that has nothing to do with mars? Hmmmmm
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 08-01-2016 at 11:50 AM.