sharetrader
Page 184 of 689 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 6883
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Article says Bradley said one of their clients was Mars Drinks? Is this a trial before they manage the Mars company product apps? Or is this the Mars Drinks that has nothing to do with mars? Hmmmmm
    From the HY interim report: "A further “Internet of Things” pilot has just been secured with Mars Drinks, a global supplier of coffee, tea and specialty beverages to businesses. Mars Drinks is part of the US Mars Inc. giant and represents a substantial opportunity for the Company if the “Internet of Things” pilot is successful."

The HY report is worthwhile reading, especially the Chairmans introduction for a good summary to end-Sept 2015 and some comments on activities since then. https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/226560.pdf
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 08-01-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Add link to HY report

Membaa

Bumper 2016 in store as VMob’s American Dream becomes reality

http://www.reseller.co.nz/article/59...comes-reality/

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Bumper 2016 in store as VMob’s American Dream becomes reality

http://www.reseller.co.nz/article/59...comes-reality/
    Just another "puff" piece.

The last line says it all :

“The opportunity in front of us is enormous; VMob is well positioned for continued growth in 2016 as we bring our cloud-based personalisation platform to new markets around the globe.”

Membaa

Aren't people getting really excited about the move to the mainboard in 3.5 days? I guess the Global situation is weighing heavily on general sentiment.

Aren't people getting really excited about the move to the mainboard in 3.5 days? I guess the Global situation is weighing heavily on general sentiment.
    Bb you posted this elsewhere, does it apply to VML? -

A sobering and timely reminder against a backdrop of cooling markets, or ... what would they know anyway?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/di...r-of-reckoning

This unicorn ticks all the risk boxes.
    Last edited by winner69; 19-01-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I'll be more excited when ACMR goes up and they are on the mainboard. More potential for SP to increase.

But at 10 times multiple of ACMR now.... I'm not sure going to the mainboard is going to make much difference to the SP in the short term.

VML has a great, but complicated product that takes a long time to get set-up and working within clients. So this horse isn't going to be as nearly as quick as PushPay or Xero (I'm picking).

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bb you posted this elsewhere, does it apply to VML? -

A sobering and timely reminder against a backdrop of cooling markets, or ... what would they know anyway?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/di...r-of-reckoning

This unicorn ticks all the risk boxes.
    That would be awesome, when VMob is a Unicorn

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I'll be more excited when ACMR goes up and they are on the mainboard. More potential for SP to increase.

But at 10 times multiple of ACMR now.... I'm not sure going to the mainboard is going to make much difference to the SP in the short term.

VML has a great, but complicated product that takes a long time to get set-up and working within clients. So this horse isn't going to be as nearly as quick as PushPay or Xero (I'm picking).
    Just to clarify the facts Cobber, VMob's SP is about 10x ACMR at 30 Sept 2015 ($4.8m) that was 3.5 months ago. The SP is up on the HY report, CR completion news (mainly I think) and NZX listing next week ... around 45%, nice. They also said they expect ACMR to exceed $10m in 6-9 months. Now it's not clear whether that's from the HY-end date, or the date they reported, but for the sake of discussion lets say .. between end-Mar/end-Jun and using the 10x ACMR valuation multiple that VML themselves cited, the share price could increase from here around $.48 to $1.00. That's another 100% upside from here in the short term and doesn't factor in any new customers than already announced.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 19-01-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: typos

Just to clarify the facts Cobber, VMob's SP is about 10x ACMR at 30 Sept 2015 ($4.8m) that was 3.5 months ago. The SP is up on the HY report, CR completion news (mainly I think) and NZX listing next week ... around 45%, nice. They also said they expect ACMR to exceed $10m in 6-9 months. Now it's not clear whether that's from the HY-end date, or the date they reported, but for the sake of discussion lets say .. between end-Mar/end-Jun and using the 10x ACMR valuation multiple that VML themselves cited, the share price could increase from here around $.48 to $1.00. That's another 100% upside from here in the short term and doesn't factor in any new customers than already announced.
    Nah.... be realistic mate.

Multiples for ACMR are dropping. We're at 7x now.

7 x $4.8m = $33.6 million.

They have probably crept up a little since the 6 month HY.... but that is already baked into the current SP.

When they hit ACMR of $10m.... then let's have another conversation.... but right now.... I'm basing everything on fact.

That would be awesome, when VMob is a Unicorn
    Only read the headline - not your post. Naughty of me

The have 'decacorns' as well - maybe they need to have 'minicorns' as well

I see that after the 'risk bubble' bursts some are going to do a study on 'dead unicorns'
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”