sharetrader
Page 187 of 689 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 6889

Shareprice heading south big time since becoming a big boy

BaaBaa - what's up

(Killing my chances in the competition)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Bumped into a McDonalds NZ/AU marketing person the other day - they really liked the VML product.

A bit of a worry that VML haven't been able to sustain the price that saw them jump to the NZX. Surprised in some ways that the NZX didn't ask VML to sustain that price of 50c for a period before making the jump, but then, they are probably very keen to wind up the NZAX and move companies across to the NZX or NXT as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshiva View Post
    Bumped into a McDonalds NZ/AU marketing person the other day - they really liked the VML product.

A bit of a worry that VML haven't been able to sustain the price that saw them jump to the NZX. Surprised in some ways that the NZX didn't ask VML to sustain that price of 50c for a period before making the jump, but then, they are probably very keen to wind up the NZAX and move companies across to the NZX or NXT as soon as possible.
    I'm not terribly concerned about the recent drop in the share price.

The price jumped about 60% (from 32¢ to 51¢) in late December/early Jan which got it over the threshold to meet the NZX listing requirements. This jump seems to have been caused by either no news, successful share placement completion or just someone buying up shares to push it over the $40m threshold. Personally, I think it was the latter. Surely it's pretty easy to do on the low volumes over the Christmas period.

The price has now fallen close to 15%. It might fall more later today. The market cap is $37m so not even 10% below the $40m threshold.

This is a fairly volatile stock, moving around on low volumes. If it falls back to the low-30s that's more of a worry but in the absence of any (bad) news it's no big worry for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shareprice heading south big time since becoming a big boy

BaaBaa - what's up

(Killing my chances in the competition)

Don't worry, just someone need cash.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Some trader I know who was selling out in the 50's sent me this and suggested I show people.

Attachment 7867

Disc; Don't follow the company. He just said it might help people.

Nowhere near enough volume for tech here NBT. The company is in a very different position now to April 2014.
    Thanks for the graph anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    Nowhere near enough volume for tech here NBT. The company is in a very different position now to April 2014.
    Thanks for the graph anyway.
    Still a backdoor job.

Membaa

Interesting to see these sales growth stats appearing more frequently on retail industry and mobile commerce websites ... this one references McD's uplift in sales linked to coupon redemptions and beacons, which we know VMob will be the driving platform. Another stat is the predicted growth in beacon powered coupons! The future is bright indeed.

"In-store beacons are proving to be a successful tool for mobile coupon redemption rates, with a substantial number of retailers seeing positive results, such as McDonald’s 8 percent rise in McChicken sales. Juniper’s research predicts that beacon-powered coupons will rise to 1.6 billion annually, increased from 11 million this year."

http://www.mobilecommercedaily.com/m...r-years-report

Sp back to where it was before the spike upwards to get into NZX.

Don't you just love these backdoor jobs? Make the sp what you want but leopards cannot change their spots.

Banned

I'm afraid there is some truth in what balance says. VMob's success will always be discounted because of the poor quality corporate history. Shame really