sharetrader
Page 190 of 689 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 6883

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well done.
    Does it mean much? Or mor importantly make them any money
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Does it mean much? Or mor importantly make them any money
    Bit of a lack lustre way to announce a big new shiny client signed up ... could at least make a new announcement with an revenue update for good measure.

They mentioned IKEA but I thought that was old news

But COMPASS GROUP - wow
    Is this company: http://compass-group.co.nz/ ?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    Is this company: http://compass-group.co.nz/ ?
    We don't know the details, but I'd start here http://www.compass-group.com ... they are another huge global brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    We don't know the details, but I'd start here http://www.compass-group.com ... they are another huge global brand.
    NZ Compass is in the family of Compass Group, see http://www.compass-group.com/food-services.htm. There is a column "World Compass" on the right of the page.

One of my friends used to work in Compass NZ. The company provides food service in NZ hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    NZ Compass is in the family of Compass Group, see http://www.compass-group.com/food-services.htm. There is a column "World Compass" on the right of the page.

One of my friends used to work in Compass NZ. The company provides food service in NZ hospitals.
    ...so patients can download an app to avail themselves of the latest dinner offer

Getting really sad, isn't it?

A new name appears on a PR release and a whole kitchen is made out of a clay pot!

A bit like Feltex showing on its PR release that Tongan government is a customer. Wow!

One thing is for sure with this backdoored entity - if Compass were a substantial client, it would have been announced with gusto and fanfare to lay the ground for a few more shares to be fed to the eager punters.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-02-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Membaa

...so patients can download an app to avail themselves of the latest dinner offer
    That may be the case however it seems less likely than targeting Compass Group's Consumer Brands.

Compass are truely huge, they are listed on the FTSE with 2015 underlying earnings of almost 18 billion pounds and profit before tax of over 1 billion pounds. VMob has a natural fit with the "Consumer Services" brands as logic suggests these are a good fit with VMob's platform and focus on Restaurants & QSR (quick service retail) and Convenience Stores.

I'm looking forward to finding out more, you can see the potential in these:

Compass-owned brands include:
    • Amigo - grab and go convenience stores
    • Outtakes - convenience food vending stores
    • Caffθ Liscio - premium cafe style restaurants
    • Deli Marche - continental style deli cafe's
    • So Deli - sandwich style deli cafe's
    • Mama Leone’s - pizza & Italian restaurants
    • PUUR - restaurants
    • Zona Mexicana - mexican restaurants

Compass also have a huge line of business supplying food to universities and hospitals, which may also be a fit for VMob, though the student demographic seems a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Getting really sad, isn't it?

A new name appears on a PR release and a whole kitchen is made out of a clay pot!

A bit like Feltex showing on its PR release that Tongan government is a customer. Wow!

One thing is for sure with this backdoored entity - if Compass were a substantial client, it would have been announced with gusto and fanfare to lay the ground for a few more shares to be fed to the eager punters.

haha!! I was trying to work out where this Compass press release was.... only to find its hidden down in a sub blurb of a boring old PR blurb.

Trying to join dots at this level shows a bit of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    haha!! I was trying to work out where this Compass press release was.... only to find its hidden down in a sub blurb of a boring old PR blurb.

Trying to join dots at this level shows a bit of desperation.
    When I sat BaaBaa's test by comparing the list on yesterday's announcement to a previous one IKEA was a new one as well .....but that was old news (appeared on old announcements)

Maybe they have so many huge global customers they lose track of them.