sharetrader
Page 193 of 687 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6868
    Guru

So a $3m raise now at a discount to wealthy people plus a further capital raise in the second half of the year. Why don't they do a SPP.

It was trading at 45c so that is a more than 10% discount. No wonder the price has gone down. The big players can sell down to the extent they can find a buyer above 40c and then buy back in at 40c.

They should have just given us the update. Which is great but the way. the share price would most likely have moved up. Then after a week, annouce capital raise. all shareholders or sharesellers would have benefited from a higher sp and thus spp price and higher floor, less shares required to be issued. Could potentially have raised at a 5c premium to what's being issued. Sometimes i don't know advises these people on how to maximise benefits to the company but i don't think they do all that good a job really. whoever advised this could do with some tuition otherwise they probably are getting a good deal somewhere along the line. obviously don't leave it two late like wyn as that was a disaster. i considered selling some at .25 c to show my disgust today.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300249216.html

I can't comment on the reliability of either the news source or ABI Research. Just here because it's interesting.

You very quiet baabaa

Haven't give up on vmob have you?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300249216.html

I can't comment on the reliability of either the news source or ABI Research. Just here because it's interesting.
    VMob tweeted links to this as well, they seem pretty happy about the quote "ABI Research cites IndoorAtlas and VMob as two companies to closely watch in 2016."

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    VMob tweeted links to this as well, they seem pretty happy about the quote "ABI Research cites IndoorAtlas and VMob as two companies to closely watch in 2016."
    IndoorAtlas is something I'd like to invest in...looks like a great product.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You very quiet baabaa

Haven't give up on vmob have you?
    Given up, no way! I was a bit busy yesterday but read through the announcements in detail last night.

I see most focus here on ST is about the CR which seemed inevitable, just a question of timing. We know now that there will be another in 2H16 as well, but they hope for a US anchor investor.

My senses are these 2016 CR's and re-stating ACMR guidance to exceed $10m by September is a signal of profitability on the horizon. I'm not surprised about no SPP, the previous one was poorly subscribed. What I found more interesting was specifically not mentioning NZ soph's in the next CR. This signals confidence that NZ insto's will underpin support for the company. An anchor US investor later in 2016, if they achieve that, indicates to me a focus on building the US market credibility required at some time later to list on a US exchange.

After such a long period of no news, it was refreshing to read how the company is going with it's rollouts. Notable points for me were:

- Headline customer was 7-Eleven, the first time it's been formally presented to shareholders and investors. I think the potential here is massive with 7-Eleven world-wide and possibly extending the Esso/Exxon/Mobil fuel-finder app in their broader fuel market.

- Finally we know something about Anheuser-Busch! The app, target market and back end marketing program is nothing like anything else we've seen, so exicting to see another market open up and that VMob must have the OK to use it as a reference. It's incomprehensible the scale of the market, imagine AB bars across USA and world-wide.

- McDonalds we knew about, but good to get a rollout progress update. Now rolled out to half of McD's stores worldwide. So another half to go. People who have researched McD's digital strategy, or even been into a McD's lately and seen their in store digital menu's, ordering, payments, will understand the sheer scale of the VMob opportunity as it back-ends those marketing, loyalty and rewards campaigns.

- I particular liked the reference to VMob opening new channels to market. It's clear to those who have been observing that there's been a shakeup in the sales/go-to-market model, since Scott arrived in San Fran. Leveraging Microsoft sales and complementary sales channels partners is very encouraging.

- The subtle reference to new customers underpinning confidence in achieving the $10m ACMR by September was easily missed, but I think significant. We may hear more about that when VMob are able to share the details.

- Notably, Compass Group and IKEA were not discussed, so they have a few things up their sleeve for the future with these two giant customers.

- Clearly the Microsoft relationship is working really well.

So overall I think it's all on track. Personally, I'd like to hear from VMob more often and I know they know that investor shareholders would like to be kept better informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Given up, no way! I was a bit busy yesterday but read through the announcements in detail last night.

I see most focus here on ST is about the CR which seemed inevitable, just a question of timing. We know now that there will be another in 2H16 as well, but they hope for a US anchor investor.

My senses are these 2016 CR's and re-stating ACMR guidance to exceed $10m by September is a signal of profitability on the horizon. I'm not surprised about no SPP, the previous one was poorly subscribed. What I found more interesting was specifically not mentioning NZ soph's in the next CR. This signals confidence that NZ insto's will underpin support for the company. An anchor US investor later in 2016, if they achieve that, indicates to me a focus on building the US market credibility required at some time later to list on a US exchange.

After such a long period of no news, it was refreshing to read how the company is going with it's rollouts. Notable points for me were:

- Headline customer was 7-Eleven, the first time it's been formally presented to shareholders and investors. I think the potential here is massive with 7-Eleven world-wide and possibly extending the Esso/Exxon/Mobil fuel-finder app in their broader fuel market.

- Finally we know something about Anheuser-Busch! The app, target market and back end marketing program is nothing like anything else we've seen, so exicting to see another market open up and that VMob must have the OK to use it as a reference. It's incomprehensible the scale of the market, imagine AB bars across USA and world-wide.

- McDonalds we knew about, but good to get a rollout progress update. Now rolled out to half of McD's stores worldwide. So another half to go. People who have researched McD's digital strategy, or even been into a McD's lately and seen their in store digital menu's, ordering, payments, will understand the sheer scale of the VMob opportunity as it back-ends those marketing, loyalty and rewards campaigns.

- I particular liked the reference to VMob opening new channels to market. It's clear to those who have been observing that there's been a shakeup in the sales/go-to-market model, since Scott arrived in San Fran. Leveraging Microsoft sales and complementary sales channels partners is very encouraging.

- The subtle reference to new customers underpinning confidence in achieving the $10m ACMR by September was easily missed, but I think significant. We may hear more about that when VMob are able to share the details.

- Notably, Compass Group and IKEA were not discussed, so they have a few things up their sleeve for the future with these two giant customers.

- Clearly the Microsoft relationship is working really well.

So overall I think it's all on track. Personally, I'd like to hear from VMob more often and I know they know that investor shareholders would like to be kept better informed.
    On the 10th of December, 2015 they announced ACMR growth to $10 million in 6 - 9 months.

At 9 months, that would have been August 2016.... so already forecasts have started to push back now that they talk about September.

I'll be interested in financial year ending ACMR for a true barometer.

I'm just reading through the latest updates from VMob now.

So, they seem to be reminding us that ACMR was $4.8m in Dec 15 (I think), and is going to be $10m in Sept 16. If they are trying to inspire confidence, why can't they tell us what their ACMR is right now, rather than just telling us that they are confident in their forecast and everything it going to be alright.