sharetrader
Page 199 of 687 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 6868

ah, I see, the court jester eh? Have only been watching this forum for 1/2 a year or so and hadn't picked up on that yet. Silly me. Still, I thought he was making a comment about a business practice that insinuates something else......

Anyway, moving on then, Vmob had mentioned this in their report: "The Company expects that it will need to undertake a further capital raising in the second half of 2016. The strategy for that capital raising is still to be determined but it may include a US-based strategic shareholder able to assist the Company further develop its US business."

Are we then still expecting a capital raising in the second half of 2016 now that Vix is already on board?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

Looks like positioning for the September $10m ACMR goal. Hopefully VMob achieve it.
    If they don't, watch the SP drop like a brick.

Amazing they've they've increased headcount by 4 from a year ago but total company renumeration has almost doubled

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    If they don't, watch the SP drop like a brick.
    Absolutely agree, it will fall like a brick if they fail the guidance. Can't see it happening though, with $10m ACMR forecast reiterated at least three times, T20's loading up, Vix taking 10.1% position (incidentally at .37 well above the current nervous nelly's share price - and presumably on information us plebs aren't privy to), only 1 quarter to go before the re-rate. Been a long time between drinks with this one, still enough time to build a position. Patience will be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Absolutely agree, it will fall like a brick if they fail the guidance. Can't see it happening though, with $10m ACMR forecast reiterated at least three times, T20's loading up, Vix taking 10.1% position (incidentally at .37 well above the current nervous nelly's share price - and presumably on information us plebs aren't privy to), only 1 quarter to go before the re-rate. Been a long time between drinks with this one, still enough time to build a position. Patience will be rewarded.
    I hope you're right!

Membaa

Another thing giving me confidence of a re-rate is when people realise the company is undervalued by even the most conservative ACMR multiples.

If we take 70% ACMR growth as reported to March 2016 then VML is trading today at $0.33 on a lowly ACMR multiple of about 4.2, well below industry norms.

Lets say the share price was still $0.33 at end-Sept and the $10m target achieved, VML would be trading at a pitiful 3x ACMR.

So using the 70% ACMR growth (converted to monthly) VML would be around $7.2m ACMR right now and taking a conservative 5x ACMR would value VML SP at $0.39, 6x ACMR at $0.47. So by these calculations VML is trading right now at a significant discount to even conservative ACMR multiples.

Working that out for a $10m ACMR by end-Sept would value VML SP at 5x ACMR $0.55 and 6x ACMR $0.66 (a 100% re-rate from now).

These I think are pretty conservative valuations and illustrate the potential for share price appreciation.

We may need a new thread for the name change Plexure. The new name better than Vmob. "Mob" not a nice word.

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    We may need a new thread for the name change Plexure. The new name better than Vmob. "Mob" not a nice word.
    Trying to distance themselves from the backdoor listing 'mob' but the name 'Plexure' is even worse!

Name now associated with the X-rated industry? And sp getting low as that industry as well!
    Last edited by Balance; 07-07-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Trying to distance themselves from the backdoor listing 'mob' but the name 'Plexure' is even worse!

Name now associated with the X-rated industry? And sp getting low as that industry as well!
    Maybe they should give that name to the Chow Group.Some how it seems more appropriate .

Oh, because English is my second language, I didn't know there is such implies of Plexure!! :-(