sharetrader
Page 200 of 687 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 6868

We will probably all get used to the new name. I always thought that Apple was a silly name for a company and they seemed to have turned out OK.

Actually, an apple with a bite out of it is a highly appropriate symbol for a computer company.
    It is what was found on Alan Turing's bedside table when he committed suicide after being chemically castrated for being gay.

the name appears to be already in use by another company in the CRM space - http://www.plexure.com.sg/web/ - they have Fonterra listed as a client....

Changing name can mean they have evolved beyond being more than "V"ouchers on your "mob"ile -

But a lot of marketing dollars have been spent on building the current brand so it's back to square one.
    Last edited by axe; 08-07-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    But a lot of marketing dollars have been spent on building the current brand so it's back to square one.
    I agree, I just don't get the need for a name change, seems like marketing BS to me.

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    the name appears to be already in use by another company in the CRM space - http://www.plexure.com.sg/web/ - they have Fonterra listed as a client....

Changing name can mean they have evolved beyond being more than "V"ouchers on your "mob"ile -

Big big $$ getting this new name out into the market. All the exposure vMob got at the Microsoft events is now down the drain.

Its disappointing that senior management have chosen to distract themselves with such a huge rebrand.

I expected better from the new board members.

If they don't hit their September targets, I think a lot of investors will re- evaluate thier positions.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Big big $$ getting this new name out into the market. All the exposure vMob got at the Microsoft events is now down the drain.
    The $ might not be as much as you think, it's all just on-line branding when it comes down to it, website, video, pdf's etc, something the marketing team could do fairly quickly and easily.

Scott is presenting on stage again at the Microsoft Business Partner conference next week, a great opportunity for MS and Plexure to get the new brand out there and differentiate around IOT.

I'm not disappointed at all, I think it's good that they are positioning beyond mobile.

I agree though, that hitting the $10m September ACMR result is very important for shareholder confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The $ might not be as much as you think, it's all just on-line branding when it comes down to it, website, video, pdf's etc, something the marketing team could do fairly quickly and easily.

Scott is presenting on stage again at the Microsoft Business Partner conference next week, a great opportunity for MS and Plexure to get the new brand out there and differentiate around IOT.

I'm not disappointed at all, I think it's good that they are positioning beyond mobile.

I agree though, that hitting the $10m September ACMR result is very important for shareholder confidence.
    PleXXXure - Now that would definitely get attention!

Highlights VMob is a backdoor job

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    PleXXXure - Now that would definitely get attention!

Highlights VMob is a backdoor job
    Haha, that got me chuckling this morning

"VMob Group Ltd (VML) advises that Mr Stephen Davies, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, has resigned from the Company effective 12 October 2016. VMob has commenced a search for a replacement and will advise details of the new appointment in due course."

well, he didn't last very long................. perhaps he didn't like the new name either?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    "VMob Group Ltd (VML) advises that Mr Stephen Davies, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, has resigned from the Company effective 12 October 2016. VMob has commenced a search for a replacement and will advise details of the new appointment in due course."

well, he didn't last very long................. perhaps he didn't like the new name either?
    Not a good sign. Last one lasted less than a year and half, and this one less than 6 months!

Hard to keep the backdoor closed?

Says he as he leaves quickly through the front door : "Cannot say it has been a pleXXXure.'
    Last edited by Balance; 13-07-2016 at 02:31 PM.