sharetrader
Page 203 of 687 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    This just doesn't make sense to me. If they really are basing the finance unit in SF, why didn't they think about this when they were hiring Stephen. They only hired him in February! Five months ago.

And if the visa really is the problem, can they not wait another 7 months and then apply for the visa?

I feel like any way I look at the visa situation, it makes VMob look incompetent if true. Hire a CFO and then drastically change the working conditions a few months later?

It seems much more likely to me that the hire just hasn't worked out (for whatever reason).
    I'm told one advantage of using Xero is that being in the cloud you can do the finance job anywhere in the world
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Have you noticed the prominent Microsoft advertising on the latest high quality marketing videos? I think we can guess whose contributing to funding the rebranding and new marketing materials.

http://www.plexure.com - check out the videos, especially the 'Customer Experience' one which refers to the business results they're getting with IKEA.

Attachment 8171

Join the dots on this.

I bet Microsoft don't give a diddly how VML got listed, or even that the reverse listing shareholders are gone, or anything really except VMob/Plexure are rapidly growing revenue and becoming a cornerstone product in the Microsoft large retail customer offerings and a front runner in the Internet of Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Have you noticed the prominent Microsoft advertising on the latest high quality marketing videos? I think we can guess whose contributing to funding the rebranding and new marketing materials.

Join the dots on this.

I bet Microsoft don't give a diddly how VML got listed, or even that the reverse listing shareholders are gone, or anything really except VMob/Plexure are rapidly growing revenue and becoming a cornerstone product in the Microsoft large retail customer offerings and a front runner in the Internet of Things.
    Microsoft permits and allows any number of firms (big, small, successful or otherwise) in the world using its software and services to co-brand and co-advertise. IBM likewise.

Even in little ole NZ.

https://www.microsoft.com/nz/partnerawards/
    Last edited by Balance; 18-07-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    .... except VMob/Plexure are rapidly growing revenue and becoming a cornerstone product in the Microsoft large retail customer offerings and a front runner in the Internet of Things.
    Marketing 101 : Price versus Value.

AZURE and AWS are in a deep battle fighting for cloud supremacy.

AWS continue's to cut prices.... AZURE continue's to match those cuts.

At some point you need to start marketing your value proposition. VML provides some pretty unique case studies for AZURE to do this.

Microsoft supporting VML is less about VML and more about growing Microsoft's multi billion $ platform strategy to the thousands of developers around the world.

Case in point - a contract managing the server requirements for the new POKEMON GO apps would probably be 10 x what Microsoft earns from VML.

Good day for VML today up 5.9% - big order through at 16:16 of 350 shares to lift the price to .36

a mighty order indeed, long may it continue

350 shares to lift the sp by 5.9% - PleXXXure showing off its backdoor ways again?

the name change is waste of time.., they need to focus on turning the operation into profitable first ...before spending on something not important

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation What is in a name

Just changed the thread title.

So they are calling themselves Plexure now are they?
    Is it going to drastically up their revenue and cut their losses?

By one of those many co-incidences in my life (you would find it hard to believe what happened in China a couple of weeks ago), Plexure is also the name of a Singapore company that I know very well. But they operate in a different bit of the IT world.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Go on PT, what happened in China? You big tease.