sharetrader
Page 207 of 689 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 6889

It is sad the price down to 25 cents. Any reason to continue holding? It seems no more positive information.
    Last edited by allanatnz; 17-08-2016 at 11:21 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    It is sad the price down to 25 cents. Any reason to continue holding? It seems no more positive information.
    Yes I've got quite a few of these .... things are obviously taking longer than previously thought ..... I'll wait until December and hopefully we'll get some impetus and who knows what 2017 wlll bring!?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Yes I've got quite a few of these .... things are obviously taking longer than previously thought ..... I'll wait until December and hopefully we'll get some impetus and who knows what 2017 wlll bring!?
    There growth is still good and their EV/Rev ratio looks good. Their customers are big and therefore growth is lumpy, so a small deferment for 3 months shouldn't be a major. What would be good to see is another trial with a big co so that we know they have a pipeline fo work going forward. The other issue with big customers is churn and if you lose one client, that can be a substantial piece of income.

I'm still optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    There growth is still good and their EV/Rev ratio looks good. Their customers are big and therefore growth is lumpy, so a small deferment for 3 months shouldn't be a major. What would be good to see is another trial with a big co so that we know they have a pipeline fo work going forward. The other issue with big customers is churn and if you lose one client, that can be a substantial piece of income.

I'm still optimistic.
    I was optimistic, but..... the second half of the last financial year showed bugger all growth in ACMR and then we got targets pushed out to the second half of the current financial year.

A few buys earlier this month to prop up the share price - not a good look.

I feel investors could end up getting smashed heavily once costs are published for the first 6 months.... and ACMR growth is again pushed out further.

I'm not sure this company was worthy of an NZX mainboard listing.

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    To get to $10mill ACMR they need to be releasing one of those statements every 2 weeks.

"The contracted SaaS fee is approximately NZ$500,000 of Annualised Committed Monthly Revenue."

What does it mean? Is the SaaS fee $500K monthly-based or annual-based?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Set up a Direct Debit

Quote Originally Posted by allanatnz View Post
    "The contracted SaaS fee is approximately NZ$500,000 of Annualised Committed Monthly Revenue."

What does it mean? Is the SaaS fee $500K monthly-based or annual-based?
    fee = $500K per year paid in monthly installments (simplified explanation)

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    To get to $10mill ACMR they need to be releasing one of those statements every 2 weeks.
    Not quite like that since different countries have different amount of stores and so the fee will vary in size.

If Canada has 1443 stores and it will cost them $500,000, then US who have ten times that amount will bring in $5 million. Lets do a break down. *numbers are rounded as this is merely an estimate.

Japan - $1 million
    Sweden -$80,000
    USA - $5 million
    Netherlands - $85,000
    Estonia - $3,500
    Latvia - $3,600
    Lithuania - $3,500
    Total estimate would be around = 6,175,600

If you look at annual statement ending march it was $5.3 million, so getting relatively close to that, expecting quite a few more big roll outs with other brands or more Mcdonald ones.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post

Total estimate would be around = 6,175,600
    Would suck to lose Macca's!