sharetrader
Page 208 of 689 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Not quite like that since different countries have different amount of stores and so the fee will vary in size.

If you look at annual statement ending march it was $5.3 million, so getting relatively close to that, expecting quite a few more big roll outs with other brands or more Mcdonald ones.
    I'm pretty sure McDonalds would have a clause in their global supplier contract that states Plexure can't provide equivalent services to competing QSR's (Quick Service Restaurants).

So don't be expecting to see a KFC or Pizza Hut client anytime soon.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I'm pretty sure McDonalds would have a clause in their global supplier contract that states Plexure can't provide equivalent services to competing QSR's (Quick Service Restaurants).

McD's can't contract Plexure/Microsoft out of the QSR market in Toto. Plexure is a 'platform' that hosts their clients unique marketing programs. McD's could certainly contract for "don't copy our unique marketing program" but they couldn't contract Plexure to not host anyone else's marketing program on their platform. That would be like saying I run my unique business on Xero so Xero can't host any other businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    fee = $500K per year paid in monthly installments (simplified explanation)

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Thanks for explaining

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

Their service isn't limited to QSR, they have customers like IKEA, 7Eleven and Anheuser-Busch who they have already done some work for, which would have bought in good revenue too. Its a question if they can get bigger contracts from those brands and other brands they maybe in talks with.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    McD's can't contract Plexure/Microsoft out of the QSR market in Toto. Plexure is a 'platform' that hosts their clients unique marketing programs. McD's could certainly contract for "don't copy our unique marketing program" but they couldn't contract Plexure to not host anyone else's marketing program on their platform. That would be like saying I run my unique business on Xero so Xero can't host any other businesses.
    Of course they can. For the right to earn yourself a McDonald's global supplier agreement, we want X number of years competitor advantage in the QSR marketspace.

As per their news release a few years back :

"Separately, the company signed a commercial agreement with McDonald's providing access to 119 markets where the world's biggest fastfood chain operates, and with an immediate roll-out in the US, it said. The terms of the deal are confidential, but build on existing relationship VMob has built with McDonald's in the Netherlands, Sweden and Japan, it said."

When VMob struck that agreement, they were struggling to make $500k a year revenue. This 1 brand alone was worth $10 million in revenue.

After 2.5 years of rolling out country after country for McDonald's..... I would have expected to see at least 1 other QSR brand start to appear on VML's client list.

Dominoe's, Pizza Hut, Hungry Jacks, Burger King, KFC, Wendy's etc etc. Nothing.

Completely unrelated, but if I didn't' know anything about Plexure, I was assume that it was a company that makes personal lubricants.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Completely unrelated, but if I didn't' know anything about Plexure, I was assume that it was a company that makes personal lubricants.
    Haha - pity the poor sales executive who has to ring up a prospective customer and say 'I am calling from Pleasure. May I ...' WTF

percy

Just revisiting PLX.
    Chart says all is not well?
    No pleasure for shareholders.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just revisiting PLX.
    Chart says all is not well?
    No pleasure for shareholders.!
    A lot of pleasure derived by the backdoor boys though who sold to the Handley devotees for 2400% gains?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cobber View Post
    of course they can. For the right to earn yourself a mcdonald's global supplier agreement, we want x number of years competitor advantage in the qsr marketspace.

As per their news release a few years back :

"separately, the company signed a commercial agreement with mcdonald's providing access to 119 markets where the world's biggest fastfood chain operates, and with an immediate roll-out in the us, it said. the terms of the deal are confidential, but build on existing relationship vmob has built with mcdonald's in the netherlands, sweden and japan, it said."

when vmob struck that agreement, they were struggling to make $500k a year revenue. This 1 brand alone was worth $10 million in revenue.

After 2.5 years of rolling out country after country for mcdonald's..... I would have expected to see at least 1 other qsr brand start to appear on vml's client list.

Dominoe's, pizza hut, hungry jacks, burger king, kfc, wendy's etc etc. Nothing.

well well old cobber you can now stop waiting. The sales trips to rio have turned out ok it seems.