sharetrader
Page 240 of 687 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 6868

(Bloomberg) -- Fresh off a tech acquisition last week, McDonald’s Corp. is making an investment in a mobile-app company to further its digital push.
    The world’s biggest restaurant company is spending about $3.7 million for a 9.9 percent stake in Auckland, New Zealand-based Plexure Group Ltd., which already works with McDonald’s on its mobile app internationally. Under the new agreement, Plexure won’t sell some of its services to McDonald’s fast-food competitors, the companies said Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    (Bloomberg) -- Fresh off a tech acquisition last week, McDonald’s Corp. is making an investment in a mobile-app company to further its digital push.
    The world’s biggest restaurant company is spending about $3.7 million for a 9.9 percent stake in Auckland, New Zealand-based Plexure Group Ltd., which already works with McDonald’s on its mobile app internationally. Under the new agreement, Plexure won’t sell some of its services to McDonald’s fast-food competitors, the companies said Monday.
    Pretty amazing eh

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...813/297764.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

WOW, Where to from here, I note that because of this investment that PLX is now tied to McDonalds.

That’s a cheap way of ensuring that Maccas keeps its competitive advantage. Maybe the share price might respond a bit to that announcement

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Well its nearly as good as a acquisition lol, its a great sign of confidence and further strengthening and great acknowledgement of their partnership. 25.8% premium on yesterdays share price, looks like we're in for a pretty green day today!

Also a bonus at the end of the statement. On 12th March they said they passed 100 million users from 47 countries, today they write they have 110 million users from 49 countries, rapid user growth! Good work Plexure.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 02-04-2019 at 08:03 AM.

I hope you are right Silver but this is an unloved share it may not move much.

Fantastic news, reduces the major risk of losing their biggest customer. It does seem to tie them down a little more, but hopefully they will develop their other opportunities outside QSRs. They also now have a bunch of cash to spend on further developments.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I hope you are right Silver but this is an unloved share it may not move much.
    Looks like theres barely any shares left to be bought, 39 cent on open, all the love you could ask for and hopefully more to come

Let me see: a strategic investment from a massive multinational, guaranteed $1M+ revenue increase from new contract, minimum performance measures agreed by Macca's. Only downside is they they couldn't do the dive thru and other stuff that their new acquisition can.

Looks good to me.

FOMO is in full effect...