sharetrader
Page 51 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Must still be hung over from celebrating the ERA decision yesterday

Of course you not PT
    Which Employment Relations Authority decision do you refer to, my friend?

Membaa

Default Meet the Board

Philip NORMAN - Chair
    Scott BRADLEY - Director, CEO & Founder
    Sean JOYCE
    Michael CARDEN
    Tim Cook

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Which Employment Relations Authority decision do you refer to, my friend?
    Do I blame the little keyboard on mobile devices .... or maybe could blame spell check ..... but probably just plain dumb some days

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Do I blame the little keyboard on mobile devices .... or maybe could blame spell check ..... but probably just plain dumb some days
    Linear regression of your intellectual abilities...

Membaa

Default Why speculate when you can do your own research?

VMob have some terrific investor resources, just checkout their blog and postings http://www.vmob.co/resources/blog/ and uploads on Youtube. It helps to understand why VML have a differentiated product in the right place at the right time.

Now that the recent good news about signing McDonalds Global has pretty much sold off, back to $0.015, I'm buying again. Have a good week folks.

BAA

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    VMob have some terrific investor resources, just checkout their blog and postings http://www.vmob.co/resources/blog/ and uploads on Youtube. It helps to understand why VML have a differentiated product in the right place at the right time.

BAA
    I note your enthusiasm for this stock Baa, and hope you are proved right with some nice gains. However I'm a tab concerned that the terrific blogs and market info' you refer in this link are dated Aug 2014?? Surely there is more up to date news since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I note your enthusiasm for this stock Baa, and hope you are proved right with some nice gains. However I'm a tab concerned that the terrific blogs and market info' you refer in this link are dated Aug 2014?? Surely there is more up to date news since then?
    There has been a lot of steady news since August 2014. The biggest piece of news is of course the Global contract with McDonalds, potentially worth millions. But there are investor updates, the work going on with Microsoft Azure and there is a pipeline of other contracts which will no doubt be announced - - but looking at their website there are several customers listed including Loyality NZ, Budweiser, Esso, New Zealand Telcos, Flybuys and Heart of the City. In addition in their investor statements there are strong indications of many more companies would not be listed unless something was going on.

To understand VMob, one needs to review and drill through all the information that is available on the NZX (VML) and Vmob websites.

Excuse me while I put the price up 13.3% - half expecting a phone call from ASB securities telling me I am trying to drive up the price.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Excuse me while I put the price up 13.3% - half expecting a phone call from ASB securities telling me I am trying to drive up the price.
    Expect a call from the FMA as well, you market mover and shaker, LOL!

Nice to see another announcement by VMob this morning - this time they have signed an agreement with seven-11 in Australia. They have about 600 stores in Aussie. as expected there are no commercial details available. But what I am reading is that there is a constant stream of new clients for VMob. sevel-11 are in 18 countries and have about 45,000 stores. in itself this is not a big announcement, but the main point is that the technology is becoming proven and vmob are well positioned for the future. I continue to accumulate as resources allow.