sharetrader
Page 59 of 689 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast

Wonder if VMob were at SXSW Interactive in Texas last week.

That's where tech and influencers and marketers meet up once a year

Apparently Meerkat was the hot new thing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Here's a write up from your boy Moosie_900...
    I read this when he posted it, most of it irrelevant as it refers to the history of the shell company, as far as Sorenson, Joyce etc, 1) clearly they haven't sold out of VML to my knowledge, even they might pick a winner occasionally, DYOR, 2) As Sommelier points out Scott Bradley doesn't appear in any of the references to Velo's previous incarnations, 3) As you pointed out above Phil Norman may be the one shining light, but I think you will find if you do some research, Vmob has attracted an increasing array of industry experts, to take this so called penny dreadful to the next level, but hey what ever you do don't buy any…...

I actually think you are trying to bury all the recent considered discussion, with this somewhat dubious collection of ……….especially the last few lines!

Keep posting Robbo24, I'll keep responding the best I can, and together we will keep VML top of mind won't we……thanx for your assistance is this matter.

WD
    Last edited by Wallace D; 23-03-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wonder if VMob were at SXSW Interactive in Texas last week. That's where tech and influencers and marketers meet up once a year. Apparently Meerkat was the hot new thing
    SXSW is mentioned in their twitter feed but I don't know whether they were actually there.

Wow I am impressed at the discussion around VMoB at present. I very much appreciate the input of Wallace D. There are a few of us who appear to have undertaken in various forms the research that should happen. I am definitely no any financial analyst so I look to this post for the information and look to advice from my share broker. I have seen nothing to date that suggests that VMob is not a company on the rise. VMob are doing business with some of the biggest brands on the planet and the potential in these accounts over time is substantial, provided they do a good job on execution. I have no reason to think they will not do a good job.

I am excited about the ASX dual listing. For several reasons, but one is that they will be exposed to a much wider and larger market and must be looking for some substantial revenue to support a dual listing. That is 100% my speculative view and reading between the lines of the announcement last week. As an existing shareholder I am hoping that we will be given the opportunity to purchase shares as an existing shareholder.

Looks like 2.4c is about to be taken out, exciting times ahead, no reason to be bearish on this stock anymore. I like how they provide the market with regular updates unlike a lot of other companies

Membaa

Very encouraging close at the spike high $0.024 from recent news about the Global McDonalds signing in January. Even more encouraging is the Sell queue now wafer-thin in the 0.02's and a backlog forming in the 0.04's. As people start sensing what VML could be worth, it might be tough getting them to let go, particularly prior to the full year announcements and all the other good stuff that the Roadmap outlines.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Very encouraging close at the spike high $0.024 from recent news about the Global McDonalds signing in January. Even more encouraging is the Sell queue now wafer-thin in the 0.02's and a backlog forming in the 0.04's. As people start sensing what VML could be worth, it might be tough getting them to let go, particularly prior to the full year announcements and all the other good stuff that the Roadmap outlines.

BAA
    All that good stuff - bring on the capital raisings, the more shares the merrier!! Woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    Looks like 2.4c is about to be taken out, exciting times ahead, no reason to be bearish on this stock anymore. I like how they provide the market with regular updates unlike a lot of other companies
    Anddd it's gone. Gotta pay two and a half cents now!

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    All that good stuff - bring on the capital raisings, the more shares the merrier!! Woohoo!!
    And bring on the share consolidation, even bigger wohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

BAA
    Nice flurry at close with the 4c backlog building, sorry just rambling now, must calm down