sharetrader
Page 7 of 689 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

It's logical that this sector would benefit from some aggregation. With the recent capital raisings of VML and SNK it shows investor appetite for these 'tech' stocks is high. Just imagine a combined SNK/VML for instance - it would have a market cap which would attract fund managers. No matter what happens, there's definitely hype around these stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    does anyone know what could be influencing the massive increase in the share price over the past week or so from $0.017 to $0.04 or 135% . could it be the release of the investor roadshow, and the information on McDonalds in the Netherlands? or is there something more to this?

Potential growth is full of risk and uncertainity. Could this be a penny dreadful making good?

I see that vMob raised additional capital in a very short time frame. I am left wondering if this is a boat worth catching.
    If you can find out who is one of the big shareholders then it could be the reason.

hxxp://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/9245455/Onwards-and-appwards-for-platform

"Norman, who holds around a 5 per cent stake and was a former chairman of NZX-listed Xero, likes to take an active role in the young companies he invests in."
    Last edited by hling88; 05-11-2013 at 05:57 PM.

So this explains the activity, one to watch now.

Could VML do a MBE?

Quote Originally Posted by surfersteve View Post
    surely this is a joke right ? Shares Issued 958,745,658

whats the point in this listing ? surely a private company would have been better for a while ..
    Market cap 40M, Hello.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Market cap 40M, Hello.
    They have a SPP coming up at 2c so I wonder if a bit of the manipulation is due to this?? Buying in at any cost just to be in.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Could VML do a MBE?
    VML is using terms like 'cloud' and 'infinitely scalable' - market loves this. Just look at XRO.

Guru

Hi All
    This is my first post in a long time. CJ the spp is at 2.7 cents. Given that their funding placement was oversubscribed by institutions and todays news on top of that, I think people are in because the future looks rosy and to be able to top up at 2.7 looks pretty attractive. Why wouldn't the market react positively when they have just announced they have signed one of the major players in the industry.

Discl: Hold

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi All
    This is my first post in a long time. CJ the spp is at 2.7 cents.
    have the details and dates for this been announced yet? I think it is still to be announced.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk