sharetrader
Page 73 of 689 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Download the McDonalds Nederlands App and buy a hamburger, better still buy two and you can personally experience double dutch. LOL, you kill us Winner ... emojis!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    How well do the vMob apps cope with emojis?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    So did you Liquidate at 2.7 or did you just feel the warm glow at the time, and are hanging out for bit more?
    I sold some at .027. However, I sold a lot more at .011 as I was too busy fishing and not watching the market that day...

Membaa

Apologies for butting in Axe. Your stock portfolio and investing preferences don't appear suit companies that aren't ALREADY making a profit. No point in getting anxious about VML if you haven't got a medium to longer term horizon. The CEO has already confirmed that all of your concerns are valid, for you, ref your feeling from the SNK thread.

Sold out today at a loss.

1. Profitability is a long long way away (even further than initial thought)
    2. Rebate System
    3. DH share overhang

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Come on winner. Lets talk game. My personal hunch is that in the next results revenue up a bunch, loss widens, cash burn up more than revenue. Cash required for expansion.

If they have turned around the hideous cash burn and can give me a time frame of actually making a profit I may even buy. Its just a pity that their McD's announcements don't give us any revenue information or targets.

AMCR does not mean anything to me if your cost of getting that revenue is greater than the revenue.

Membaa

It's good to hear from people who have their eyes open on VML. That day you were fishing, so was I ... except the fish I caught might've been your 0.11's. Congrats on taking some profits, I haven't yet, but it's the long game I'm interested in. Well, the next results will be pretty interesting as well.

cheers, BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    I sold some at .027. However, I sold a lot more at .011 as I was too busy fishing and not watching the market that day...

Membaa

I am really very upset about this, that ST can be so toxic as to alienate new members and posters. Lord know how many 'guests and lurkers' will be put off by the display here (let alone the really ugly threads like PEB, CRP to name a couple).

It's not easy I know, there are some very talented investors and traders here, and equally experienced posters, some with no remorse for their barbs and no compunction to accommodate or acknowledge any views that differ from their own. That however is no reason not to share ones views and simply let the noise pass you by. When you feel like pushing back, there's plenty of material to work with.

I think you WD have had a lot of value to contribute and a unique perspective, with a generous willingness to share. I hope you'll beam in from time to time and continue share your insights.

All the best
    BAA

... snip ... Clearly my efforts are wasted, and I have no doubt that the company can prosper without my contribution on here. I wasn't cut out for this blogging stuff…..obviously got carried away again. Back to my own life, thanks for the friends I have met on here.

Caio WD

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Apologies for butting in Axe. Your stock portfolio and investing preferences don't appear suit companies that aren't ALREADY making a profit. No point in getting anxious about VML if you haven't got a medium to longer term horizon. The CEO has already confirmed that all of your concerns are valid, for you, ref your feeling from the SNK thread.

BAA
    Fair points BAA. For me I do like to have my $$$ invested where I can see profitability either now or in the near future. Also you don't have to apologize for posting

I am really very upset about this, that ST can be so toxic as to alienate new members and posters. Lord know how many 'guests and lurkers' will be put off by the display here (let alone the really ugly threads like PEB, CRP to name a couple).

It's not easy I know, there are some very talented investors and traders here, and equally experienced posters, some with no remorse for their barbs and no compunction to accommodate or acknowledge any views that differ from their own. That however is no reason not to share ones views and simply let the noise pass you by. When you feel like pushing back, there's plenty of material to work with.

I think you WD have had a lot of value to contribute and a unique perspective, with a generous willingness to share. I hope you'll beam in from time to time and continue share your insights.

All the best
    BAA
    WD, wot BAA BAA says....the trolls are usually fairly obvious - replying to them unfortunately provides the oxygen that sustains them.
    Last edited by Xerof; 30-03-2015 at 08:37 PM.

I apologise for mis-interpreting what you have said…..and yes opposing arguments are awesome….if they have validity….as I said look at my comments today on the SNK thread for motives.

Clearly my efforts are wasted, and I have no doubt that the company can prosper without my contribution on here.

I wasn't cut out for this blogging stuff…..obviously got carried away again...

Back to my own life, thanks for the friends I have met on here.

Caio WD
    keep posting Wallace, there are many of us who lurk more or less in the background, who value your input - it would be a shame to loose you after such a brief intro. Ignore or block the trolls - and keep on keepin on!

Banned

Keep posting Wallace D on this and any thread you like a forum is a place to share thoughts and ideas some researched and some not. You'll pick up who is sincere and who is not as you go along and your skin will probably grow a little thicker along the way. There are some awesome people on here some whom I've met and others I haven't but can tell from their consistent posting style that they also fall into that category, my advise is never stoop to the level of the rogue element on here but maintain your integrity and there will be plenty of others that will jump in and support you when you get an unfair or hard time,cheers Couta

Download the McDonalds Nederlands App and buy a hamburger, better still buy two and you can personally experience double dutch. LOL, you kill us Winner ... emojis!
    But don't Generation Z use this new language. The generation you passionately described in one of your earlier posts explaining why vMob will be take the world be storm

Here is a great example of emojis communication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AevC...layer_embedded