sharetrader
Page 85 of 689 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Thanks for the link WD.

LY operating revenue was 385k and with OPEX of 2536 resulting in a net loss of 2 mill.

WD where do you see this year ending up?

Obviously another 700% increase in revenue would be a minimum target. Do you think they will be profitable this year or next?
    A 700% increase in operating revenue (not sure where that "minimum target" comes from other than last years increase 737%) would be $2,695,000 which seems achievable from the Edison Technology Conferences held in Auckland on March 16th where VMob provided an update on financials.

Ref the FY15 revenue figure of $2.4m at 12 November 2014.
    Attachment 7275

Last EOY14 revenue results.
    Attachment 7274

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Again….do you really think a 6% shareholder is worth all of this fuss???
    They can put a lot of downward pressure for a long time.

The pre OZ IPO price will depend on their next financials. Alternatively, if pro-rata, price is kind of irrelevant but from a marketing perspective, they will no doubt want an up round.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    A 700% increase in operating revenue (not sure where that "minimum target" comes from other than last years increase 737%) would be $2,695,000 which seems achievable from the Edison Technology Conferences held in Auckland on March 16th where VMob provided an update on financials.

Ref the FY15 revenue figure of $2.4m at 12 November 2014.
    Attachment 7275

Last EOY14 revenue results.
    Attachment 7274

How much do you think OPEX will have grown to achieve this revenue growth?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    How much do you think OPEX will have grown to achieve this revenue growth?
    Axe, I have no idea what the actual revenue number is, or opex, or when they will be profitable - the latter I've already said I wouldn't expect profitability either as they should (imho) pile everything into growth. I think everyone was surprised, and very pleased, to see 11x revenue growth over FY14 in the first 9 months of FY15.

he has only 6%?
    6% of VML is 88,104,395 shares.

To put that into context, that's about all the VML shares that have traded over the last 6 months. This could include a person buying and selling in the same day.

If that doesn't appear as a blip on your radar then you need to get your iBeacon looked at.

If you wish to put things in context, please use facts. Actually, approximately 154mn shares have traded since 14/10/14 (I realise you are probably a lawyer not an accountant?), and I prefer to look at the beautiful view in front of me …...not the greasy little rear vision mirror others may prefer?

Stick to the facts people. WD
    Talk about greasy, I guess it's hard for people to get up the ramp if it's lubed up. More your concern than mine.

I simply looked at a 6 month volume chart and took a guess. No big deal, but thanks for confirming the numbers.

So Sorehead has more than half of the number of shares that were traded in the last 6 months.

I reiterate, many of these shares won't be held by people with any true interest in the company. Just daily or short term buy-sell transactions by penny dreadful traders. This suggests to me that Sorehead owns proportionately a lot more than half of the shares bought by truly interested buyers over the last 6 months.

This means that, as discussed earlier, if Sorehead sells down (as he is known to do) then VML share price gets backhanded. For a long period of time (at least 6 months, on the face of it and even longer if you look at SNK).

Further, I reiterate, if that doesn't appear as a blip on your radar then you need to get your iBeacon looked at.

Membaa

It was interesting to research the companies VMob noted as advisors to their forthcoming capital raising and listing on the ASX. They seem very respectable and experienced companies. If you dig a little deeper there's also some interesting reports and perspectives. Have look at:

Bell Potter http://www.bellpotter.com/topnavigat...y.aspx?id=1397
    Norton Rose Fullbright http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/a...nd-innovation/
    Pegasus Partners http://www.pegasuspartners.net.au/credentials.html

cheers
    BAA

Membaa

Latest Blog article from Kai Crow- Marketing Manager Vmob.

http://blog.vmoblive.com/2015/04/the...tore-location/
    Thanks for that. Very insightful how savvy VMob are about influencing buyer behaviours in the retail context, and enabling that with the VMob platform and app.

Also, some people have already seen these http://www.vmoblive.com/resources/ev...ny/recordings/ the recordings of presentations Vmob and FlyBuys gave and the NRF conference. If you haven't, put aside some time, grab yourself a coffee and have a listen to their presentations. I particularly liked hearing the FlyBuys CEO talk, and the Big Data and the inshore Personalisation presentations help to understand how much more advanced VMob's approach is to retailing in the mobile age, and why that is compelling to retailers.

Membaa

Thumbs up experts are hailing this latest phenomenon

VMob in the news. The word is spreading, thanks to the power of global internet media. A story this big echoes around the world, and it's just beginning.

Friday, April 3, 2015
    http://www.onwindows.com/Article/the...d-future-45331

"Businesses are harnessing the internet of things to better serve their customers, accelerate product innovation and achieve massive cost savings across their organisation. No wonder experts are hailing this latest phenomenon a key driver of the next industrial revolution."

"What’s happening here is that McDonald’s has been working with New Zealand-based mobile marketing experts, VMob, on ways to harness the data in its IoT, personalise its customer experience – and as a result, boost sales.

They’ve combined the standard features on the McDonald’s app – such as its restaurant locator – with more ‘contextual information’, such as weather data. So if the day is wet, the special offer may be for coffee. If you’re moving quickly, it may point helpfully to the nearest drive-through. For those whose appetites are whetted mainly by return on investment, consider this: figures from January 2015, show that as a result of using the VMob platform, McDonald’s in the Netherlands alone – it’s also being piloted in Japan and Sweden – has seen a 700% increase in offer redemptions.

What’s more, Dutch customers using the modified app are returning to restaurants twice as often as before – and better still, in tight economic times are spending 47% more per person. It comes as little surprise then that 60% of enterprises globally already view IoT as strategic to their businesses, according to the 2014 IoT Survey by global market intelligence analysts IDC."
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 16-04-2015 at 09:32 PM.

Love it and this is exactly why I have had the faith for the past 18 months. I'm still a very small shareholder but I'm looking forward to good things. ( been waiting a while but accumulating while shares are so low)