sharetrader
Page 90 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs down They are bound to say that aren't they

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    ...there is one comment in the letter
    In addition, it is anticipated that the price at which VMob Shares trade on the NZAX Alternative Board immediately following the Consolidation should increase relative to the Consolidation ratio

So with the consolidation VMob are expecting a lift in the share price. Would this be because the penny dreadful status has been left behind?, or because of the impending lift in exposure, (especially on the ASX) or maybe an announcement, or maybe release of the Year end results?
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Monty,

They simply mean the price will increase by 25 times because there are 25 times less shares. They don't mean the MCAP will increase.

They don't mean people will be willing to pay a premium over the current MCAP just because there are less shares...
    No Monty is right and robbo the Grinner is wrong.

They ARE saying that they expect the price to rise above the ex-consolidation price.
    i.e. 2c x 25 would be 50c they then expect it to go to 51, 52... $19.99.

But as they give absolutely no justification for this statement they are

RAMPING THEIR OWN SHARES.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Consolidation, 1:25, another milestone on the Roadmap!

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    ...expect the price to rise above the ex-consolidation price.
    In addition, it is anticipated that the price at which VMob Shares trade on the NZAX Alternative Board immediately following the Consolidation should increase relative to the Consolidation ratio.
    My reading is that an increase relative to the consolidation ratio would be 25:1.

Basically saying "we hope it trades at exactly the same MCAP, at least."

My understanding is that you are merely taking the piss out of the announcement, or have I missed something?

Yours sincerely,

Default Comprehension isn't a strong point around here

Er, read it a few times. I agree with robbo -

key words - immediately following, and relative to Consolidation ratio

They would not, and cannot give a prediction for the share price post-consolidation.

Look to ASX mining juniors for an indication of what happens post-consolidation - almost always down unless there is a compelling piece of new news to get bullish over.

They're also going to dilute shareholders even further aren't they?

Membaa

Perhaps they will announce the FY15 results during the trading halt. Of course as a result, the share price could go either way on the 7th May.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    No Monty is right and robbo the Grinner is wrong.

They ARE saying that they expect the price to rise above the ex-consolidation price.
    i.e. 2c x 25 would be 50c they then expect it to go to 51, 52... $19.99.

But as they give absolutely no justification for this statement they are

RAMPING THEIR OWN SHARES.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Consolidation, 1:25, another milestone on the Roadmap!
    I happen to have obtained a written copy of the The Roadmap as written by JRR Tolkien.

A great educational tool for children.

Attachment 7296

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Er, read it a few times. I agree with robbo -

key words - immediately following, and relative to Consolidation ratio

They would not, and cannot give a prediction for the share price post-consolidation.

Look to ASX mining juniors for an indication of what happens post-consolidation - almost always down unless there is a compelling piece of new news to get bullish over.

They're also going to dilute shareholders even further aren't they?
    Upon reflection I also agree and my original interpretation was incorrect. Still I believe there will be an uplift due to ASX listing and positive year end results. Id still love to know when the ASX listing is planned - maybe another read of the roadmap may give a hint?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face Objection your honour

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    My reading is that an increase relative to the consolidation ratio would be 25:1.

Basically saying "we hope it trades at exactly the same MCAP, at least."

My understanding is that you are merely taking the piss out of the announcement, or have I missed something?

Yours sincerely,
    I think there is a what they meant to say:
    "In addition, it is anticipated that the price at which VMob Shares trade on the NZAX Alternative Board immediately following the Consolidation should increase by the Consolidation ratio"

and what they actually did say:
    "In addition, it is anticipated that the price at which VMob Shares trade on the NZAX Alternative Board immediately following the Consolidation should increase relative to the Consolidation ratio"

increase by the consolidation ratio is 25x.

increase relative to the consolidation ratio is greater than 25x.

Better still they should have said nothing and assumed that their shareholders can actually work it out for themselves.
    After all this company in it's previous guises as had more share consolidations than this thread has had sensible posts.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 21-04-2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: there >> their (I should no better) :)
    om mani peme hum

I spend all this time getting a nice round number and now it's going to be divided by 25 and not be so round!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised to see an announcement of substance notified along with the trading halt being lifted on the 7th May (assuming consolidation process is complete). I would expect some sort of trading history will want to be established prior to the book building process and IPO prospectus being released, IMHO.
    Same and I'd actually be disappointed if there wasn't something or soon after!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised to see an announcement of substance notified along with the trading halt being lifted on the 7th May (assuming consolidation process is complete). I would expect some sort of trading history will want to be established prior to the book building process and IPO prospectus being released, IMHO.

But hey I am just a rookie….
    Banking on hype to push the SP up... Welcome to VML.

Meanwhile the stock goes south as does the depth.

How can the market be so stupid with a great company like VML?