sharetrader
Page 571 of 689 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not sure which analyst you are referring to.

It is however worthwhile noting that analysts who look into such small companies typically have a conflict of interest. You know: "never bite the hand which feeds you ";

Anyway - I would take this recommendation with a truckload of salt ...
    I think the analyst he was referring to is the Independent Advisors Report done by Simmons Corporate Finance Limited

Ever seen an Independent Report that paints a bad picture ….unless the company wants a bad picture painted eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Am I reading this correct?

The PX1 annual meeting is 21st Sept.

The PX1 Special meeting is 24th Sept.

In this day and age of virtual meetings why is it necessary to have two seperately dated meetings ?

Red face

At a 1.7x NTM revenue multiple - the Market has clearly fallen out of love with Plexure - a boring, uneventful future is baked into the current mktcap.

The risk/reward profile is hard to miss, it is enticing enough to suck me in at 52c - DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Am I reading this correct?

The PX1 annual meeting is 21st Sept.

The PX1 Special meeting is 24th Sept.

In this day and age of virtual meetings why is it necessary to have two seperately dated meetings ?
    One of them is special

Membaa

"TASK is thrilled to announce that Bakers Delight has selected our online ordering solution (TOLO) to deploy across all of their 500+ Australian bakeries."

Announced on LinkedIn yesterday.

Who is Bakers Delight? "Bakers Delight is a large Australian-owned bakery franchise chain with outlets both locally and in New Zealand and Canada. It was established in 1980 as a single bakery on Glenferrie Road in the Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, Victoria. Bakers Delight has over 700 bakeries globally."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    One of them is special
    I do realise that but why not have the two "meetings " one after the other, makes sense to me !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    "TASK is thrilled to announce that Bakers Delight has selected our online ordering solution (TOLO) to deploy across all of their 500+ Australian bakeries."

Announced on LinkedIn yesterday.

Who is Bakers Delight? "Bakers Delight is a large Australian-owned bakery franchise chain with outlets both locally and in New Zealand and Canada. It was established in 1980 as a single bakery on Glenferrie Road in the Melbourne suburb of Hawthorn, Victoria. Bakers Delight has over 700 bakeries globally."
    Yes well done , and with this " new " company many more like this to come, maybe just maybe the Task fish heads are more motivated than the PX1 were !!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think the analyst he was referring to is the Independent Advisors Report done by Simmons Corporate Finance Limited

Ever seen an Independent Report that paints a bad picture ….unless the company wants a bad picture painted eh
    The Report for all of its insights, was the real crux of it, being the confidence Plex placed in the sales pipeline of TASK. That was the bottom line, in your face confidence, backed by a $120m payout. You'd have to think these pipeline deals were closed, or close to closed and of some $m scaled revenue, like they said.

That has been reflected in the forecast revenues. Plex bought not just the company, but a 'forecast' doubling of their TASK revenue. That would take the group revenues to 40m+ and slash the losses.

Technology and solution for business, the merger is a match made in heaven. It wraps up the end-to-end technology delivery of customer facing POS and back-end insights across a couple of massive global sectors.

Before we've even voted on the merger, like a few weeks, they've nailed Sky Stadium (that was a surprise) and now 500+ bakeries in Oz. Nice.

Maybe the confidence that they have in their due diligence of the sales pipeline of TASK is warranted.

Plex also picked up Pita Pit NZ recently, which if successful could expand worldwide.

Membaa

There's a lot going on here at the moment. The vote to come on the merger with TASK. It looks like a very good deal imo.

I've already voted all my shares in support of the merger, I think it's a very good move.

I've also heard that Plex are working on "Proof of Concepts" with Super Indo and Alhold Delhaize.

Don't PM me, I'm not saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The Report for all of its insights, was the real crux of it, being the confidence Plex placed in the sales pipeline of TASK. That was the bottom line, in your face confidence, backed by a $120m payout. You'd have to think these pipeline deals were closed, or close to closed and of some $m scaled revenue, like they said.

That has been reflected in the forecast revenues. Plex bought not just the company, but a 'forecast' doubling of their TASK revenue. That would take the group revenues to 40m+ and slash the losses.

Technology and solution for business, the merger is a match made in heaven. It wraps up the end-to-end technology delivery of customer facing POS and back-end insights across a couple of massive global sectors.

Before we've even voted on the merger, like a few weeks, they've nailed Sky Stadium (that was a surprise) and now 500+ bakeries in Oz. Nice.

Maybe the confidence that they have in their due diligence of the sales pipeline of TASK is warranted.

Plex also picked up Pita Pit NZ recently, which if successful could expand worldwide.
    I love marriages made in heaven

I'll vote YES but won't be giving them any cash - more shares for you guys
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”