sharetrader
Page 495 of 689 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6889

Didnt the company say they would sign more customers before end of year? 31 March right?

Jacques seems a decent sort of guy

At least as Commercial Manager he ensures they deliver products and projects to our customers that are financially viable.

If only he could hook that new transformational customer ...might be telling Herbie don’t worry about the financially viability, let the next new customer be a loss leader

https://www.plexure.com/blog/spotlight-on-jacques/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Plexure - World Class Customer Engagement

Nice phrase - doesn’t seem to be working - potential customers probably don’t see it that way?

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

At least as Commercial Manager he ensures they deliver products and projects to our customers that are financially viable.

If only he could hook that new transformational customer ...might be telling Herbie don’t worry about the financially viability, let the next new customer be a loss leader

Answering all his interview questions about his view of the good things about Plexure in the past tense is a bit jolting, but otherwise pretty standard promo bumpf. Would have been more interesting to have asked a question about the future, but perhaps that is too sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Guess he could teach shareholders something about holding their breath?

As the PX1 share price slowly falls to a 52 week low Herbison is wondering how he can explain that the transformational new customer was only a figment of his imagination

I see his Linkedin profile says 'Craig is a real marketing professional' ....not unreal
    Last edited by winner69; 23-04-2021 at 11:12 AM.

I am very close to selling the lot. But knowing my luck the day I sell we will get the dam ann and the share price will double just like that so for now I am holding tight. I like many fully participated in the cap raise and now looking at the price am quite happy I only received a fraction. I have even brought a bit to average down but ever day that goes by and the price keeps dropping. I am starting to re evaluate things.

Did anyone watch the Future of Loyalty......
    Last edited by Alpha; 23-04-2021 at 11:34 AM.

I can't find a list of top shareholders and what shareholdings the staff have. Anyone know where I would find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    I can't find a list of top shareholders and what shareholdings the staff have. Anyone know where I would find them?
    Look no further than to the latest annual report and just check for safety any NZX releases after report time.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I am very close to selling the lot. But knowing my luck the day I sell we will get the dam ann and the share price will double just like that so for now I am holding tight. I like many fully participated in the cap raise and now looking at the price am quite happy I only received a fraction. I have even brought a bit to average down but ever day that goes by and the price keeps dropping. I am starting to re evaluate things....
    A lot of holders are treading very carefully with this one..... you are not alone.

FWIW as I see it PX1's business model has two key components;
    1.) Growing/servicing existing clients
    2.) Obtaining/growing new clients

Given PX1's promise/goal of 'Two major NEW clients per year', it appears they are struggling with their 2nd goal and the enticing possibility of exponential growth that this could achieve.

So attention on this years results will focus on the sustainability/profitability that PX1 has achieved with EXISTING clients and that's not a bad thing IMO.

FWIW I'm still holding, but have reduced my holding, taken some profits, and lowered my DCA.