sharetrader
Page 484 of 689 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I like to know the feeling of scobie ward right now
    Probably unfazed

Didn’t hear buy most of his 20cents / 30 cents

I hear he’s a pretty smart operator who does thorough, ongoing due diligence.

He knows when the big announcement coming ...Herbie would have told him
    Last edited by winner69; 27-02-2021 at 06:35 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

andrews reply to my question On Friday evening.. I just asked is there any updates to come in near term because some investors are getting a bit nervous...

<andrew.dalziel@plexure.com> wrote:
    Hi James,
    We are on track to meet our market guidance as we released to the market on the 11th November 2020 as per of our asx raising.
    Unfortunately we don’t control the share price - investors do. There is no rational reason for the price decrease.
    Regards
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    .....We are on track to meet our market guidance as we released to the market on the 11th November 2020 as per of our asx raising.....

Which is a $10M loss and no new customer revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Which is a $10M loss and no new customer revenue.

And this is key from Andrew .....There is no rational reason for the price decrease.

Suppose the market lose of faith in Herbie and also many thinking they’ve been sold a lemon is not rational behaviour
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    And this is key from Andrew .....There is no rational reason for the price decrease.

Suppose the market lose of faith in Herbie and also many thinking they’ve been sold a lemon is not rational behaviour
    'The market' knew all this 11 November 2020, included a 14% increase in revenue "from existing customers only" and the forecast loss doubling. Andrew has said that they are on track to meet guidance to 31 March 2021.

If you had faith then, there's no evidence or reason for loss of faith now. Share price is about half what it was when the announcement was made. Looks like a bargain to me.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    and this is key from andrew .....there is no rational reason for the price decrease.

Suppose the market lose of faith in herbie and also many thinking they’ve been sold a lemon is not rational behaviour
    perfectly rational reason is that the aussie brokers who negotiated a bargin price at the time are into instant gratification. They have got bored . Doing the same with aft.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    perfectly rational reason is that the aussie brokers who negotiated a bargin price at the time are into instant gratification. They have got bored . Doing the same with aft.
    The daily volume since IPO is a lot less than the volume during the rise into the top. I don't think there is enough volume in the decline since IPO to be attributable to "aussie brokers" (cashing out), more like it bleeds a few minnows every day. Anyway, we don't know but if one liked PX1 at $1.20 IPO, and nothing has changed from guidance, then $0.84 should be more likeable.

The short term holders that were hoping to cash in their new $1.20 shares at $1.50 exited below cost. Depressing share price down.
    The depressed share price made weak hands sell, further pushing the share price down.

Like many have said. Nothing has changed. Funny thing is if this technology stock (that deals in user data) was listed on the NASDAQ we would likely have a company valuation 5x what it is on the NZX.

A few customer signings and we are double today's price.

Got my interest at least for a short term bounce at these levels. Daily RSI on 14(!!) so has been pretty savaged the last few weeks. Looks like a base of support has built at 80-84, with the last of this round of panic selling on Friday (indicated by higher than average volume). Needs US markets to hold up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    The short term holders that were hoping to cash in their new $1.20 shares at $1.50 exited below cost. Depressing share price down.
    The depressed share price made weak hands sell, further pushing the share price down.

Like many have said. Nothing has changed. Funny thing is if this technology stock (that deals in user data) was listed on the NASDAQ we would likely have a company valuation 5x what it is on the NZX.

A few customer signings and we are double today's price.
    Has anyone ever considered the impact of a customer loss? Id highly recommend actually reading the reviews of the super indo app. i have no idea how the rating is high conisdering some of the negative reviews