sharetrader
Page 456 of 689 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 6886
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Rossimarnz View Post
    Only a small investor but I have received no communication about my allocation at all. Will be interesting to see what portion of my funds I get back. At the moment I wouldn't be surprised if it is a 100% refund.
    i have had no communication either, and I have checked my junk mail....

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    i have had no communication either, and I have checked my junk mail....
    Are you sure that you’ve opted for email correspondence with computer share specifically for Plexure? My email arrived yesterday Monday at 11:20am from this address noreply@mailservice.computershare.co.nz If you want to search your email for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Are you sure that you’ve opted for email correspondence with computer share specifically for Plexure? My email arrived yesterday Monday at 11:20am from this address noreply@mailservice.computershare.co.nz If you want to search your email for it.
    Thanks Baa Baa I will look into it

Thanks BaaBaa I found it under noreply there was no mention of Plexure in the heading so I had missed it.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Thanks BaaBaa I found it under noreply there was no mention of Plexure in the heading so I had missed it.
    Happy bear 🤩

Thanks Baa Baa. Mine came through as a statement rather than a Plexire only document. Got 13% of shareholding

learning to see in the dark

Thanks Baa Baa. Mine came through as a statement rather than a Plexure only document. Got 13% of shareholding
    Seems 13% is the standard allocation based on shares held at a specific time on the 10Th Nov? So this means the tiny 5million avail was 7-8 times oversubscribed, which is quite a good sounding vote of support and could have covered the entire raising without the premium holders getting the bulk, however like I say 5million is tiny so perhaps that was the plan - give more to McD's et al while being able to tout huge oversubscription of public offering? not a bad strategy despite the miserly feel to the allocation?

Given the low allocation I cant see much chance of a firesale of those new shares, but rather a sudden $35 million intended to be invested in the company available in next couple of days. Like I say could be a coiled spring.....
    Last edited by Lorne Ranger; 02-12-2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: brain fart typo

Guru

Thanks Baa Baa. Mine came through as a statement rather than a Plexire only document. Got 13% of shareholding
    That is the same for all holders.
    Share registry's send out a statement each week reflecting your holdings when there has been a change to any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne Ranger View Post
    .....Given the low allocation I cant see much chance of a firesale of those new shares, but rather a sudden $35 million intended to be invested in the company available in next couple of days. Like I say could be a coiled spring.....
    Certainly the share price has been knocked down quite a bit more than you would expect given the apparent enthusiasm for the offer.

Investor

Refund just landed in the bank a/c...