sharetrader
Page 459 of 689 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Did you get the email this morning about 10am, which included a link to your refund statement?

The refund had already been made, it is deposited into the bank account that you have registered with Computershare (not necessarily the account that you paid from), for example I paid from a personal account but the refund went into my ASB cash management account.
    Nope I didn’t receive any email from Computershare, I also used the same bank account that I always use for banking so no issue there. I’m with ANZ so maybe there’s a delay? Odd.

I just went and had a look on Computershare account and it had no information about my refund, I checked banking details and my holdings were all set to “cheque” which I now assume is what computershare is sending my refund to me as, even though I paid it through electronic banking.. WTF it’s 2020..I’m getting so sick of Computershare and also directbroking. Might just go to sharesies.

I sent an email to sharesies asking about the refund and they said it would be complete by the 4th however it was in yesterday afternoon in my sharesies wallet. No hassles

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    I just went and had a look on Computershare account and it had no information about my refund, I checked banking details and my holdings were all set to “cheque” which I now assume is what computershare is sending my refund to me as, even though I paid it through electronic banking.. WTF it’s 2020..I’m getting so sick of Computershare and also directbroking. Might just go to sharesies.
    They’ll say it was your choice to get dividends / refunds etc by cheque

Got to make sure registries have all relevant up to date details ...even though it never seems easy to do.
    Last edited by winner69; 04-12-2020 at 08:55 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Christmas mail a bit slow ...hope they got right address for you ...and then you’ve got to hope your bank accepts cheques ...and has a branch open near you

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They’ll say it was your choice to get dividends / refunds etc by cheque

Got to make sure registries have all relevant up to date details ...even though it never seems easy to do.
    Thanks, yeah.. it seems like you have to add a bank detail for each holding in Computershare, isn’t that a bit clunky? Lol. It wasn’t a huge amount of money so I’ll survive ��

Thanks, yeah.. it seems like you have to add a bank detail for each holding in Computershare, isn’t that a bit clunky? Lol. It wasn’t a huge amount of money so I’ll survive ��
    Believe there's an option for Banking Update to include all holdings

learning to see in the dark

I have both direct and Sharsies and I have to say if you dont need access to detailed trading info then Sharsies is an easy option, like driving an automatic! And yes it sounds like they made the PLX offering a lot easier than some poor souls are reporting on this site!

Waiting for PX1 to bounce up a bit, seems to be sitting wounded currently, odd.

I'm getting that feeling that we have been sucked in by Plexure with all this impending great news of new customers / acquisition or whatever.

Created the excitement - even an ASX listing --- and that seems to be it

Maybe all a pipe dream - but at least they've got plenty of cash and keeping more and more employed

I'm sad - might take my profits and run

Balance was right

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'm getting that feeling that we have been sucked in by Plexure with all this impending great news of new customers / acquisition or whatever.

Created the excitement - even an ASX listing --- and that seems to be it

Maybe all a pipe dream - but at least they've got plenty of cash and keeping more and more employed

I'm sad - might take my profits and run

Balance was right
    I hear you winner, be interesting to see if we hear anything positive by march.