sharetrader
Page 441 of 687 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    One RFP on the go

How many in the sales team?
    If you're asking for $30 million, the answer better be "sh*tloads".

What do you guys think the chances are of us getting 50% of what we applied for?

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    What do you guys think the chances are of us getting 50% of what we applied for?
    If you applied for 200% of what you were entitled to as a shareholder then I think the chances are pretty high lol. As if they scale it down I think the minimum you can get is what you were entitled to.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    If you applied for 200% of what you were entitled to as a shareholder then I think the chances are pretty high lol. As if they scale it down I think the minimum you can get is what you were entitled to.
    This is what I did and I think most people that are experienced investors do about the same when a SPP is over subscribed. Ask for 200% and you might receive what you are entitled to when scaled. Not much point asking for much more if it's oversubscribed, you will just temporarily lose access to more money for the same result.
    Last edited by blobbles; 22-11-2020 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    This is what I did and I think most people that are experienced investors do about the same when a SPP is over subscribed. Ask for 200% and you might to receive what you are entitled to when scaled. Not much point asking for much more if it's oversubscribed, you will just temporarily lose access to more money for the same result.
    I have little experience with a SPP. Are you serious in saying you can ask for 200% - in this case $100k worth?

Think he means if you have 20k ask for 40

老外

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    I have little experience with a SPP. Are you serious in saying you can ask for 200% - in this case $100k worth?
    Yes, you can ask for all $5m if you want, but of course you won't get it. But you need to be able to front up with the $100k and be OK with that sitting in someone else's account for a month or so and be OK with it being filled if it's not oversubscribed (unlikely in this case). There is risk associated, so as with all risky endeavours, analyse what's best for you, your appetite for risk etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Yes, you can ask for all $5m if you want, but of course you won't get it. But you need to be able to front up with the $100k and be OK with that sitting in someone else's account for a month or so and be OK with it being filled if it's not oversubscribed (unlikely in this case). There is risk associated, so as with all risky endeavours, analyse what's best for you, your appetite for risk etc.
    Are you sure about that? Isn't the maximum application amount fixed at $50k?

Quote Originally Posted by CamNZ View Post
    Are you sure about that? Isn't the maximum application amount fixed at $50k?
    yes, had to declare on the application form not applying for more than $50k

Outside thinking.

Applied for my allocation today and confirm max allocation is $50k (ie Blobbles post #4407 is not correct.)