sharetrader
Page 485 of 689 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Has anyone ever considered the impact of a customer loss? Id highly recommend actually reading the reviews of the super indo app. i have no idea how the rating is high conisdering some of the negative reviews
    In general that's how humans work. If you are not happy you take the time to leave a negative review comment. If you are happy you click the easy 1 sec job of rating 4 or 5 stars. This is why you are reading what seems like a lot of negative reviews yet it has a 4.5/5 star rating based on 9.1k votes (on the google play store).

I just downloaded the McDonald’s app and had a look, it seems nice to use, not that I eat Maccas anymore! But damn I feel like I’m getting sucked in because the deals look good!
    Seems like there is definitely a bit of support around these levels, stoked to have bought some more at $0.82 on Friday, we will see how it goes, but after some updates to my model I have got a very rough price target around $1.60 give or take..

Nice to see some green today! Up 9%!

Up nearly 20% this week to date, what happened? Wealth morning newsletter pumped it up?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Up nearly 20% this week to date, what happened? Wealth morning newsletter pumped it up?
    Good on those who picked up a parcel or two last week around the low to mid 80c mark.

Maybe we have finally run dry of stags and impatient holders.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good on those who picked up a parcel or two last week around the low to mid 80c mark.
    I managed to double down at 84cents!

I’m seeing a good turn around with both my Plexure and PushPay holdings. Both on the back of nil announcements from either company. (Albeit a few substantial holder notices for PPH). Long may it last :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    I’m seeing a good turn around with both my Plexure and PushPay holdings. Both on the back of nil announcements from either company. (Albeit a few substantial holder notices for PPH). Long may it last :-)
    Good to hear!

I managed to double down at 84cents!
    Nice job.

Gutted as 81c is my average buy and I wanted to grab some more in the 80s but couldn't unload my AFT fast enough.