sharetrader
Page 1 of 687 123451151101501 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation TSK - TASK Group Holdings

Has reversed into VLO - Velo Capital and name and ticker change (to above) is this Friday 31st August 2012.

Bit from Stuff here.

Website here.

Assorted announcements to market today.

They do something involving discount vouchers and smart phones, and apparently they are looking to raise some money.

If they are lucky this may not be the only post they ever get on ST

[25-Jul-2016] Name change and lots of posts since creating this thread .

Do your own.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Name changes: Velo >> VMob >> Plexure >> Task
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 18-10-2022 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Name Change from Plexure to TASK
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Planning $5m capital raising: http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/7...placement.html

I cant figure out the shareprice. It seems to be being quoted at 0.08 which gives it a $60m+ valuation. Should there be an extra '0' in that shareprice or has there been a 1:10 share consolidation: https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/securities/VML
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    I cant figure out the shareprice. It seems to be being quoted at 0.08 which gives it a $60m+ valuation. Should there be an extra '0' in that shareprice or has there been a 1:10 share consolidation: https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/securities/VML
    Shareprice down to 2c so market cap of $15m

Will be interesting to see comparison with Snakk going forward. http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...820#post384820
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Arrow FYI Only

This announcement came out yesterday:

[Sorry can not get the damn thing to format sensibly follow the link if you are interested]

Anyone keeping an eye on this company?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 17-04-2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Sorry can not get the damn thing to format sensibly
    om mani peme hum

Exclamation They may have sold something

Latest market update. MacDo's in the Netherlands going to using their platform.

Seems the company is "ideally positioned".

Can not understand why you all still talking about Snakk and not inventing Blue Sky numbers for this one.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Latest market update. MacDo's in the Netherlands going to using their platform.

Seems the company is "ideally positioned".

Can not understand why you all still talking about Snakk and not inventing Blue Sky numbers for this one.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Yes, I was positive enough on VMOB to accumulate some shares (even at 0.015) and was pleased to see this news release. Think it has pretty significant opportunity for them. Shame they are too small to garner much press for this. Tribal does has 60 offices in 42 countries - not a small advertising agency by any means. Do see advantage in hedging my small(ish) 'bet' in Snakk' with same in Vmob. See potential in this space - just think it is way to unclear which companies will pull it off. Also think amalgamation, especially if Snakk builds a nest egg, is on the cards.

Agree, but I do see Vmob flying under the radar. Has a small m/cap. I spend many hours researching only in the IT space and never heard of this company until it was mentioned on the Snakk board. So would never have had it on my Watchlist. Local media will not cover this until they announce something more significant and something they can understand (lol), ;et alone brokerages. I don't view the 'one contract with Tribal doing 1 Mc'D' contract' as significant in itself but do so for what doors it can open globally for Vmob.
    The NZ media is stretched right now to cover all the exciting things that are going on, and are even more stretched to understand it to provide any useful thoughts/comments. imho.
    I'm not saying I am about to through 1/2 my funds into this but I felt it was/is worthy of some investment as this early stage.

Learn the hard way years ago to avoid backdoor listed companies.

If a business is good and can stand scrutiny, it will go full frontal - not try and sneak in the backdoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Learn the hard way years ago to avoid backdoor listed companies.

If a business is good and can stand scrutiny, it will go full frontal - not try and sneak in the backdoor.
    I hear what you mean balance, and have some experience (neg and positive) with these small caps. Think I can afford to lose some lunch money. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    And by that method also spend much, much more on listing on the market when they generate relatively small revenues p/year, thereby racking up debt? I don't see the Mad Butcher and VIL as very "sneaky" and have been relatively successful so far!
    You could say the same about Plus SMS in the first year.

To each their own - as I have said, I learnt the hard way.