sharetrader
Page 101 of 687 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6868

Also how/when do they decide the listing price on the ASX? If I buy 25 shares at $0.019 and those 25 shares are consolidated into 1 share, I paid $0.475 for that one share. What happens if the listing price for ASX is NZD$0.4? Do I then lose value?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck View Post
    Also how/when do they decide the listing price on the ASX? If I buy 25 shares at $0.019 and those 25 shares are consolidated into 1 share, I paid $0.475 for that one share. What happens if the listing price for ASX is NZD$0.4? Do I then lose value?
    VML will pick a price for its ASX listing.

On opening day, the market will decide what it's worth.

For instance, MJP.ASX was selling pre-IPO shares for $3.00NZ each. They did a 1:10 dilution to make the price more attractive for the IPO. The IPO price was 40AU cents per share. On listing day, it traded briefly below 40 cents then went up to about $3.15 over a week or so.

There was no reason for such a jump - just goes to show, the market decides what it trades at after listing

Oh dear, looks like Wallace and BaaBaa have arranged for all their posts to be deleted. Shame

Methinks they have been approached by VMob to participate in the next cap raising and as now they are 'insiders' they thought it prudent to wipe the slate clean
    Last edited by winner69; 29-04-2015 at 03:20 AM.

Thumbs up

Got to be careful on anonymous Internet forums. One day they're there, nek minnit they're gone.

Maybe they finished selling into all of this great news, to take advantage of that placement...

And their gone.....

OK back to the tape, someone is selling at 2c and someone else is buying, this has been happening for some time now, it doesn't look retail on either side. The seller is too patient and the buyer knows the game.

Its great that you have dedicated your life to this board and saving people from the impending doom of a possible pump and dump Robbo. If Robbo decides to delete his hourly service to the great uneducated / unsuspecting / unwashed we will be back down to a few pages of posts based on market news and chart analysis, wow imagine that. Remember its all built into the chart and the tape never lies.
    Last edited by it-guy; 29-04-2015 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    And their gone.....

OK back to the tape, someone is selling at 2c and someone else is buying, this has been happening for some time now, it doesn't look retail on either side. The seller is too patient and the buyer knows the game.

Its great that you have dedicated your life to this board and saving people from the impending doom of a possible pump and dump Robbo. If Robbo decides to delete his hourly service to the great uneducated / unsuspecting / unwashed we will be back down to a few pages of posts based on market news and chart analysis, wow imagine that. Remember its all built into the chart and the tape never lies.
    And they're back!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I wish I had known about this function earlier - Now in place
    ahhhhhh no more negavity
    One thing I've learnt in years of being on forums; never ignore the posters who argue against an investment.Sure some are obvious downrampers and many holders are uprampers(its human nature). Posters with money invested tend to look for views that support their view and disregard opposing views so can become biased and sometimes pawns to people with other agendas e.g. wanting to influence the s/p,have little power trips, or are employed by the company in question for example.
    Im not saying this is happening here( more on another forum i go to) but who knows. Ignoring posters often means you are getting a biased picture and one can miss warning signs.
    This is general rant and not aimed at VML but a response to montys reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    One thing I've learnt in years of being on forums; never ignore the posters who argue against an investment.Sure some are obvious downrampers and many holders are uprampers(its human nature). Posters with money invested tend to look for views that support their view and disregard opposing views so can become biased and sometimes pawns to people with other agendas e.g. wanting to influence the s/p,have little power trips, or are employed by the company in question for example.
    Im not saying this is happening here( more on another forum i go to) but who knows. Ignoring posters often means you are getting a biased picture and one can miss warning signs.
    This is general rant and not aimed at VML but a response to montys reaction.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Totally agree.
    As do I. I can understand it can be confusing for people when people are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

This cahoots deleting of posts hardly adds any value to a now disjointed thread, so I don't know about that -- perhaps if too much unrelated banter wasn't entered into in the first place none of that would have been deemed necessary.

Anyway, Joshuatree I think that is important to note. I recall Pacific Edge dropping from $1.70 to $0.65 all whilst similarish thoughts were being voiced; downrampers "attacked in the street" type behaviour. Not cool.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Oh dear, looks like Wallace and BaaBaa have arranged for all their posts to be deleted. Shame

Methinks they have been approached by VMob to participate in the next cap raising and as now they are 'insiders' they thought it prudent to wipe the slate clean
    Really, you know more about it than I do. Not sure where Wallace's posts have gone though.