sharetrader
Page 107 of 689 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 6889
    Membaa

What as a matter of interest would your assessment be of the alternate behaviours here be, it's been really horrible being on the receiving end of it.

I'm interested in hearing others views on last weeks investor presentation, it would be good to have some rational discussion. Is there anything you've picked up on?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    "This company has success written all over it"; because baabaa has bought shares in it.. Sounds pretty "certain" alright.More relevant than ever. Some posters when they buy into a stock will say anything to get it over the line; including ,ramping;pulling people who want someone to follow, promoting it big time(CRP). Mixing facts with normalising a sure thing. Its a shame because their facts are intermingled with crosby/textor speak and makes the whole post suspect; when it isn't. Great promotion there baabaa , blindspot intact.

I didn't find out anything material (no surprise you aren't meant to....) but I was surprised by how many McD's stores where not yet online. The monthly forward numbers are not real revenue they are projected and it would be easy to bias this upwards and then just be able to say (they where subject to contract cancels etc etc etc), easy legal out.

I liked fact Microsoft want them on the booth. VMOB does have the look of a bunch of sharks made good... I don't see any offloading or dumping going on, the daily turnover seems pretty low in $ for anyone big to be exiting. The ponzi continual private placements and options don't impress me BUT I am willing to hold for now. Highly speculative play but could turn a big trading opportunity. I can't see how these boys are going to exit to institutional investors without some hard $$$ rolling in on the revenue side.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    I didn't find out anything material (no surprise you aren't meant to....) but I was surprised by how many McD's stores where not yet online. The monthly forward numbers are not real revenue they are projected and it would be easy to bias this upwards and then just be able to say (they where subject to contract cancels etc etc etc), easy legal out.

I liked fact Microsoft want them on the booth. VMOB does have the look of a bunch of sharks made good... I don't see any offloading or dumping going on, the daily turnover seems pretty low in $ for anyone big to be exiting. The ponzi continual private placements and options don't impress me BUT I am willing to hold for now. Highly speculative play but could turn a big trading opportunity. I can't see how these boys are going to exit to institutional investors without some hard $$$ rolling in on the revenue side.
    Everyone turn your mid-2-cent-range hoovers off for the time being:

VMob Group Limited (VMob) announces that it is about to undertake a placement to raise up to NZ$3.0 million through the issue of up to 187.5 million ordinary shares at an issue price of NZ$0.016 per share (or 7.5 million ordinary shares at an issue price of NZ$0.40 per share post consolidation). The placement will be made to wholesale investors in New Zealand andsophisticated investors in Australia.

Consistent with the advice set out in the Company's investor presentation released to the market on 29 April 2015, VMob also confirms its intention to offer its New Zealand shareholders the opportunity to participate in a Share Purchase Plan (SPP), which will be launched later this month. The target raising from the SPP will be NZ$500,000 but the Company will reserve theright, at its discretion, to accept over-subscriptions. Pricing for the SPP will be the same as the pricing offered to those parties participating in the private placement.
    Last edited by robbo24; 05-05-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: you = your
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

No wonder the huge rush for insiders/people in the know to sell out before the trading halt

No wonder the coincidental glass floor of 1.6 cents

I think Baa_Baa put it best in his comments on the PushPay thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The PAY money go round insider share allocations interest free loans and entitlements machine fires into action. Some great deals being shared amongst insiders, considering the lofty share price presently $4.50 https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/sec.../announcements

Guru

But the great thing is there is a public pool!

But at $500k that is only about $500 for each shareholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    But the great thing is there is a public pool!

But at $500k that is only about $500 for each shareholder.
    Not public, just a very small allocation available for existing holders.

Can't wait for the announcement... VML SPP OVERSUBSCRIBED and all the fa la la la hype to go with it

The capital raising(s) are only marginally dilutive given the amount raised. The bigger picture is VML having money to fund any cash burn during its ramp up/growth phase. There's some real haters on here. I'm indifferent. I just think the long game is important.....now I'll wait to be lambasted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Bud Fox View Post
    The bigger picture is VML having money to fund any cash burn during its ramp up/growth phase.
    I'm not convinced the cash will last that long.

They did a PP in late January of $2.17m. I'm not sure how much money they had before that placement but they have announced that they have got $900k left. Money is being spent pretty quickly.

Best case, they have spent $1.3m in 3 months although it is probably much more. So, the $3m (or $3.5m including SPP) will only last 8 months. And that's the best case. I'd be expecting another capital raise by the end of the year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Bud Fox View Post
    The capital raising(s) are only marginally dilutive given the amount raised. The bigger picture is VML having money to fund any cash burn during its ramp up/growth phase. There's some real haters on here. I'm indifferent. I just think the long game is important.....now I'll wait to be lambasted.
    I happy with VML. Just disappointed the SPP is so small - will have to apply for the maximum $15k worth just to ensure you get the maximum scaled amount which will probably be in the $500 - $1000 range.

Will be problematic if they don't manage to place the issue at 1.6c pre-consolidation.... on a positive side insto will be paying more then retail did pre the McD's announcement.

They seem to be expanding sales team in US/Europe and team in NZ, pretty expensive to do all this but necessary if you want to win the big spender accounts.

If they can convince Insto to get in at 1.6c I am well happy with my lot.
    Last edited by it-guy; 05-05-2015 at 02:58 PM.