sharetrader
Page 138 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    Negs - Someone knew about this release , all insiders took up all offers but also maybe 100k traded today on buy side ........
    I'm not sure it proves an inside job at all, it-guy. As per my post before open this morning, the gap had been filled and bottom hit and it seemed like things were always going to turn.

The announcement was the icing on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    PS - that's the gap of the century between 34 cents and 44 cents, about 25 percent diference.

I wonder if the sellers have grown weary.

I also doodled on a chart with MS paint. Nothing too fancy.

Can we say that the up-gap has been filled? It was overshot down to the uptrend line? Funny how there is a gap in the depth to 44 cents and that's where the down-gap is...

Does anyone actually believe this crud?

Attachment 7448
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    It is great news again from VMob that they continue to add to their impressive stable of clients with the signing of Ikea. in 2012 there were 690m customers through the doors. The have annual turnover of close to €29.293 billion (2014) compared to McDonalds US$27b)

Ikea are a client in a different category of sales to the high volume low price transactions. So it will be interesting to watch this development. I'm still expecting VMob to secure clients in the Hotel industry and expand significantly on the Esso (Mobil) pilot.
    Hi Monty, good to have you back. Terrific to see another customer come on board, and a wholly different industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    It is great news again from VMob that they continue to add to their impressive stable of clients with the signing of Ikea. in 2012 there were 690m customers through the doors. The have annual turnover of close to €29.293 billion (2014) compared to McDonalds US$27b)

Ikea are a client in a different category of sales to the high volume low price transactions. So it will be interesting to watch this development. I'm still expecting VMob to secure clients in the Hotel industry and expand significantly on the Esso (Mobil) pilot.
    Completely agree, now VMob need to test the theory that high brand loyalty works best with the VMob platform. Is this is the case they can further segment their targets and get more deals. I am favouring brand loyalty due to competition for people eyeballs/attention and not wanting to be spammed by every retailer...

Membaa

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I wonder if they had any screws left over after that put that deal together?

I'm guessing the deal looks good but will need replacing in a few years time.

note: Ikea jokes
    I don't get the IKEA joke, but this is a good one "The terms of the agreement are confidential and cannot be shared at this time." LOL ha ha ROTF .. like we know anything useful for an investor about any of the agreements.

(I'm just seeing what it's like to do a role reversal now that we have a new cheerleader. I wonder what balance is up to these days?)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    ..snip ..

Sales Team: Its hard real hard to sell to the likes of McD's / IKEA / ETC, they like to work with people they know = experienced sales guys/girls = dont come cheap.... big tick they are getting deals.

endsnip ...
    I wonder if they're existing Microsoft customers? There's a thought.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I don't get the IKEA joke, but this is a good one "The terms of the agreement are confidential and cannot be shared at this time."
    Its interesting that it doesn't mention territories. Is it global or are they only going to roll it out in their Uzbekistan stores?

Yeah in corporate world there is really nothing credible and proven that can replace MS active directory so you will find MS in all big shops in some form or shape... and MS office is still the default business suite, even on mac....

To think, you can still buy in for under the SPP price of 37.4 cents and the capital raising price of 40 cents.

Let the risk sit on their shoulders for a change

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Let the risk sit on their shoulders for a change
    https://nzx.com/files/attachments/216157.pdf

Good to see another director buying in... Great to see the little guy can still buy in cheaper

I don't see massive insider dumping going on Robbo ????