sharetrader
Page 139 of 689 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 6886

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    I don't see massive insider dumping going on Robbo ????
    Neither? What do you mean?
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

I just see insiders buying more and more....
    Last edited by it-guy; 02-07-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    I just see insiders buying more and more....
    Indeed. There's still an opportunity to buy at cheaper than they did at 37 cents. And cheaper than the larger investors who got in at 40.

Capital raisings are great like that - always throwing out an opportunity one way or the other.

As per my gap chart yesterday, I'm of the view that we're looking for a return to support/capital raising price at 40 cents.

Then I speculate that there may be a gap-fill to 44 cents.

If there is a gap-fill to 44 cents then it also signifies the downtrend of the last 4 months may be broken.

Always good to keep an eye on the charts
    Last edited by robbo24; 03-07-2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: *yesterday

I see director nominations are open for VML. I am available.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I see director nominations are open for VML. I am available.
    Funniest thing I've heard all day You would sooooo get my vote Robbo!

Quote Originally Posted by Regi View Post
    Funniest thing I've heard all day You would sooooo get my vote Robbo!
    I have provided enough pro-bono corporate image and governance advice to this company. It is time for VML to pay a fee for my services.

Membaa

Cool

"Under the rotation policy Phil Norman and Sean Joyce, being the longest serving directors of the Company, will retire and offer themselves for re-election at the next Annual Meeting. Tim Cook, having been appointed during the year, will stand down and offer himself for election at the next Annual Meeting."

One of those have frequently cropped up in past criticism of the directors on this thread. Shareholders have only infrequent opportunities to put their votes where their mouths are.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 03-07-2015 at 02:46 PM.

robbo, you need a mullet to have any show of becoming a director

Membaa

Thumbs up

Wow, another big week for VMob. Seems there's never a dull moment!

As an investor sometimes it seems there's so much we don't know but so much that is going on, it's hard to keep up and connect the dots at times.

These past few weeks have been overcome by the pre-IPO capital raising and the SPP, which despite some really good news from the company, the share price dwindled to within a whisker of the lows pre-consolidation. Through optimistic lenses though that presented terrific opportunities for investors to accumulate, or traders to take fresh positions.

What's happened in the past seemingly long 5 days?:

- the SPP closed and small investors were gifted shares at $0.374, well under the pre-IPO large cap raise of $0.40. Not often that happens in a company going strength to strength. Thanks VMob, it was overdue to share the love with the small guys, though we can only assume that the shortfall of a $125k or so isn't material to funding the roadmap. Some canny investors however will have taken the opportunity to accumulate or enter at well below the SPP, so it's a double edged sword. Nevertheless, let's call it $3.375m in the bank (plus carry over funds) and the next 3 months phase to ASX listing covered.

- three directors showed their confidence and support for VMob by buying into the SPP. Considering the entry cap of $15k, that's small potatoes for the directors already listed in the top-20, though even if just an act of confidence, it's comforting as a shareholder to see this commitment.

- Kaching, out of nowhere we are informed that Korea (presumably South Korea) take up the McDonalds Global contract and 'activate' on the VMob platform. This wouldn't happen imho if Korea hadn't been impressed with the results of McD's rollout in Japan, Nederlands and the massive USA market rollout already half way through. We can only look forward to more announcements, remembering that here are 118 countries and 34,000+ stores covered by the McD's global contract. Quite mind boggling really.

- if that wasn't enough, VMob announce a whole new industry sector and new customer in IKEA with 370 stores in 47 countries. No one was expecting that. We might start assuming that the Microsoft Alliance influence may be beginning to show in results, however that pure speculation.

- to cap off the week, we get reminded that the AGM is around the corner and there are three Directors positions up for vote. Personally, although I'm very happy with the performance of VMob to-date and anticipating great things in the months and years ahead, I'd like the Directors to acknowledge a need to move to more transparency.

- behind the scenes are the continued references to the hospitality / hotel industry, priming us for good news. I hope this is Bill McHargue bring some value to the table.

... but it's not all peaches and cream is it? No, it's not, there's plenty of things that an investor would like to know more about.

We investors deserve and expect more transparency around forward guidance. It's not unreasonable to expect at least a sales forecast. Better still would be the burn rate vs ACMR. We also know nothing about any other customer than McD's (which is making great progress) but what about 7-Eleven, what about Ansher Busch, what about the NZ Heart of NZ, Fly Buy's, and all three NZ Telco's (Spark, Vodafone and 2Degrees), or how about Esso and Olivers?

I think Scott should be providing a quarterly update for investors, after all he has about 25% of the company and needs to be talking to his 75%.

Leading into the 3rd quarter, when the ASX listing is proposed, I think it's important for investor confidence and the capital value of the company, to be more forthright about what's really going on. My view is that VMob are quite under-valued by the market and still captive to traders on low volumes. This is easily fixed by disclosure.

That said, it's been a great week now that we're out of the pre-IPO cap raise and the SPP, we're up from a $0.29 low to $0.37 and things are settling down on the buy/sell queues.

What's your thought's on progress to date, and expectations for more investor disclosure?

BAA