sharetrader
Page 164 of 689 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 6889
    Membaa

Here's the VMob 101 on what they actually do for their customers that makes a difference http://pages.vmob.com/mobile-awesomeness/ . It's worth the effort ... click on the link saying "If you want to go straight to the download, now’s your chance." ... have a read.

It's possibly a big step for investors to take in quite how Vmob are leading the revolution in conjoining mobile marketing with big data analytics to revitalise bricks and mortar sales.

It's a massive global opportunity and VMob are a leader in thought and solutions, ahead of the product curve, partnered with the largest IT cloud platform provider in the world, who are blessed with many of the largest retail customers in the world, who want what VMob have got.

Connect the dots. Incredibly, you can still buy in at cornerstone investor prices.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 11-09-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    I hear that there has been a big off-market this week. Guessing that overhang might now be sorted. Might ring HO next week to ask if its true. Sounded legit.
    Received an updated Top 20 shareholder list this morning and compared it to the last public list in the '15 Annual Report. Looks like Sorensen is selling or has sold. Snakk Trustee has gone and the Nominee Company c/o Jones Young which may include him as well, has reduced. Not a surprise, but can anyone else confirm ?

Received an updated Top 20 shareholder list this morning and compared it to the last public list in the '15 Annual Report. Looks like Sorensen is selling or has sold. Snakk Trustee has gone and the Nominee Company c/o Jones Young which may include him as well, has reduced. Not a surprise, but can anyone else confirm ?
    Can someone explain to me why Sorensen would be bailing out of this stock if VML's SP was about to explode?

There is a lot of talk that the SP is going to go through the roof.... so I can't understand why Sorensen would not hang around to reap the rewards.

Cheers,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Sorensen would be bailing out of this stock if VML's SP was about to explode?

There is a lot of talk that the SP is going to go through the roof.... so I can't understand why Sorensen would not hang around to reap the rewards.

Cheers,
    Other priorities I would venture to guess, Cobber. Maybe Mega is burning cash.

Membaa

Hey McD, good post thanks ... there has been significant reductions in holdings (to date ~ 66%) from those who should not be named here (including the one who has freaked out some previous trolls, and the other one who has never even been mentioned but regularly plays the game .. HS .. Bc (cough) [like why would they bother with this .. is it a training course for their graduate intake or something?] just saying.

And, a whole new group of new/accumulating shareholders coming onto the register. This is encouraging and timely. With HY results just around the corner, moving to the NZX and the concerted selling pressure of the 'feared one' (lol) diminishing ... or gone, I'd expect to see some really nice upside coming soon.

jmho
    BAA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Hey McD, good post thanks ... there has been significant reductions in holdings (to date ~ 66%) from those who should not be named here (including the one who has freaked out some previous trolls, and the other one who has never even been mentioned but regularly plays the game .. HS .. Bc (cough) [like why would they bother with this .. is it a training course for their graduate intake or something?] just saying.

And, a whole new group of new/accumulating shareholders coming onto the register. This is encouraging and timely. With HY results just around the corner, moving to the NZX and the concerted selling pressure of the 'feared one' (lol) diminishing ... or gone, I'd expect to see some really nice upside coming soon.

jmho
    BAA
    If things go right and all stars align the share price could possibly double by Christmas? Power to the sheeple!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    If things go right and all stars align the share price could possibly double by Christmas? Power to the sheeple!
    Well you won't be relying on the NZX to make that happen :

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/nzx-tel...board-b-178900

Looks like VML are going to have to put in some great 6 month numbers if they are to double the share price which will get their market capitalisation up to $40 million so they can move to NZX next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

Looks like VML are going to have to put in some great 6 month numbers if they are to double the share price which will get their market capitalisation up to $40 million so they can move to NZX next year.

Thats one option. Or , if share availability on the market was to dry up... could also influence market cap.

I saw the clip of Paul Henry and Scott. no doubt this will be part of an offensive to boost the share price and get some well deserves publicity for VMoB. I just hope it all works. we have been waiting a very long time.