sharetrader
Page 217 of 689 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 6889
    Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    They're quite leaky, eh.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11774815

1 x wet bus ticket slap coming up.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Seems an alarmist article, the trifling amount <$10k bought into the nearest ask on Thursday then all but one trade Friday was after the market announce.

While the announce was good, pity it wasn't accompanied by an update on guidance - missed again. Disappointing.

🤔👎🏻

Membaa

Plexure Group Limited (Plexure) is pleased to announce a contracted AnnualisedCommitted Monthly Revenue (ACMR) of $NZ10.142M.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/251050.pdf

... which includes "another materialcontract valued at approximately $NZ1.0M awarded to the Company after the marketclose on 30 December. "

Skin of their teeth.

Id like some ideas on what ppl think about the possible scenarios of selling the shares in this company. As well as riasing capital, they are considering selling the company. As it is loss making, I can't see anyone wanting to pay too much for it. I reckon microsoft would be interested, but seen as the software is so tied up with them, they can wait us out. Why would they be keen to sell at this point??? Is the directors just seeing they're market share diminish with each capital raise and its just an idea of sell preservation to sell, run with what you can milk, screw turning a profit. I think they are more keen to just sell the company that anything else, due to the $300,000 captial injection they accepted recently. If they do a substaintial capital raise microsoft would have to pay for the extra capital and a premium for it I suppose. What sort a SP would a company of this nature fetch if it was sold to someone like microsoft or google?? Thanks

I take a more positive view of the company

ACMR increasing
    Close ties with Microsoft
    Close ties with Mc Donalds

Sure there are storm clouds around but if there weren't than the SP would be a lot higher than it is.

The share is a punt as is any share that is not making a profit

l think it is possible to over analyse this company . The first 3 points above are enough for me to take a shareholding. The storm clouds keep it to less than 5% of my shareholding.

They have announced passing $10M ACMR (Actual or Expected?). I think the company should track upwards towards 50c + with this on a conservative 5x.

What is interesting to note at $10M+ they enter the next stage of scaling to $20M-$50M and then takeover/credible offering in markets outside NZ (think brand).
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 05-01-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    They have announced passing $10M ACMR (Actual or Expected?). I think the company should track upwards towards 50c + with this on a conservative 5x.
    Bit odd a large psrt of that announcement was an explanation as to how ACMR can also go backwards.

Covering all bases since they confused everybody in Sept with $6m and $7m on about the same days?

Wonder how long it takes and how much Plexure need to spend to convert the new 'contracted' ACMR into actual new cash flows?

At least heading in the right direction ......but the way announce things do make me a bit uneasy.
    Last edited by winner69; 05-01-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

the real concern for this company is the cash level, i think they only have less then 1 million in bank now including the latest capital raise of $300k. with a cash buring rate of about 500k a month(if i remember correctly) it's not going to last very long.

Until they can provide a much clear picture how they can get the cash they needed to survive, the share price wont go up much. it will be very hard to do another big capital raise now given the confident level and share price are both at the lower level.
    the best scenario will be a takeover, but it need to happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bit odd a large psrt of that announcement was an explanation as to how ACMR can also go backwards.

Covering all bases since they confused everybody in Sept with $6m and $7m on about the same days?

Wonder how long it takes and how much Plexure need to spend to convert the new 'contracted' ACMR into actual new cash flows?

At least heading in the right direction ......but the way announce things do make me a bit uneasy.
    also the timing of the announcement plus the way they announce it make me think they are desperately trying to save shareholder's confidence. maybe we will see some big news coming out soon.