sharetrader
Page 220 of 689 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6889

What happened to that infamous road map that was going to take PLX to world domination?

Probably Scott took a wrong turning somewhere along the way - and lost his way.

The takeover offer must be coming soon - only hope for long suffering shareholders
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    McDonald's is both a positive and a negative. It's looking highly likely that the McDonald's contract came with a clause that stops PLX from selling their software to other QSR's. So that rules out their ability to sell through to Burger King, Pizza Hut, Dominoe's, KFC etc etc
    I did ask this question at the SGM and the answer was that their was no clause restraining them from selling software to a Mc donalds competitor. It would make sense to concentrate solely on Mc Donald's first before approaching the other fast food guys.

Must be due to tell us they are on the way to $20m ACMR by year end

But we'll probably never know as that takeover must be getter closer and closer

How about at 30 cents

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Must be due to tell us they are on the way to $20m ACMR by year end

But we'll probably never know as that takeover must be getter closer and closer

How about at 30 cents
    Actually they learned a hard lesson last time around making revenue forecast announcements. Not only did they learn that sometimes contracts get pushed out - but they also learned contracts are also cancelled or services reduced which affects revenue. Who knows where they will end up from here.

I take it Plexure are still in business - been very quiet of late haven't they

The big announcement must be due any day now - wonder who it is and for how much?

I take it Plexure are still in business - been very quiet of late haven't they

The big announcement must be due any day now - wonder who it is and for how much?
    I'm torn between expecting either liquidation or a large sale to a new customer. The current silence is starting to feel pretty long though.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    I'm torn between expecting either liquidation or a large sale to a new customer. The current silence is starting to feel pretty long though.
    They won't go into liquidation. There is no way Samsung would sign up a million $ contract with them 3 months ago if it looked like they were about to go out of business.

I think they have learnt their lesson that making press releases for the sake of saying something can bite you on the bum.

The next update will probably be based around full year results and AGM I suspect.

<Insert User Title>

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    They won't go into liquidation. There is no way Samsung would sign up a million $ contract with them 3 months ago if it looked like they were about to go out of business.

I think they have learnt their lesson that making press releases for the sake of saying something can bite you on the bum.

The next update will probably be based around full year results and AGM I suspect.
    Agreed, Samsung would've done their due diligence. Here's hoping something good happens to their SP in the coming months or after their full year results.

Good news will the takeover, won't it?

Good news will the takeover, won't it?
    You must know something we don't. I know of no takeover offer - and pretty sure at some point this information has to be disclosed to the market.

It's been 5 months since the company announced their last ACMR (Dec 31), so I'd expect they have been busy with implementation of all these new accounts.

I wouldn't be surprised if some new business may have appeared during this period - but rather than make a big song and dance about it, might be best to leave your financials to tell that story.