sharetrader
Page 225 of 689 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 6889

Positive cashflow...and increasing...$2.4 m in the bank..but with a market cap of $14m

And the market has no interest!

What have I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Positive cashflow...and increasing...$2.4 m in the bank..but with a market cap of $14m

And the market has no interest!

What have I missed?
    Cash burn $0.1m so hopefully +ve for full year

What have I missed? Probably the persistent historical habit of disappointing and pissing off punters. So much value lost.

However if things are better go for it ....could get back to the glory days.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Cash burn $0.1m so hopefully +ve for full year

What have I missed? Probably the persistent historical habit of disappointing and pissing off punters. So much value lost.

However if things are better go for it ....could get back to the glory days.
    When you say glory days...

Are the pissed off punters those who took a large punt on a tech startup though? Big expectations? never happened?

I have been taking a fair few little nibbles over the last few months anyway...they seem to be heading in the right direction...and at pace

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Are the pissed off punters those who took a large punt on a tech startup though? Big expectations? never happened?

I have been taking a fair few little nibbles over the last few months anyway...they seem to be heading in the right direction...and at pace
    Glory days... they're still in play for the gloriously rewarded CEO. Must be due another cash raise too?

don't let us discourage you kay ....go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Glory days... they're still in play for the gloriously rewarded CEO. Must be due another cash raise too?
    I wouldn't get upset about CEO salaries!

I'm just a little confused as to why the market seemed to love them when they weren't performing...but doesn't like them when they are performing...I guess I will just keep nibbling away and see what happens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    don't let us discourage you kay ....go for it
    Ha ok then...I'm going all in

I'm just a little confused as to why the market seemed to love them when they weren't performing...but doesn't like them when they are performing...I guess I will just keep nibbling away and see what happens!!!
    A matter of trust I would say

I think investors want to see a history of performance before believing that they have changed. Once bitten, twice shy, as they say.

They are looking better than they have in the past but I'd like to see a bit more consistent growth over then next few years. They can say that things have changed but only time will tell....

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    I may have misunderstood your comment, but you do realise Scott Bradley is no longer the CEO?

I did read up on the new guy - he's way more experienced at growing technology divisions / businesses. Likewise a new CTO.

It does appear that this company has majorly restructured themselves towards profitability. And its also nice to read the Chairman say they are no longer a start up.

In saying that, I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet. But it is good to know the company has a new team in place.