sharetrader
Page 226 of 689 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 6889

Bit of action with Plexure today. I have been underwater on this one for quite some time. If the enthusiasm for this stock continues I might be able to use a snorkel instead of Scuba.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Bit of action with Plexure today. I have been underwater on this one for quite some time. If the enthusiasm for this stock continues I might be able to use a snorkel instead of Scuba.
    Action maybe because a broker included in their Top 5 picks for 2018

Amazing how punters get excited this time of year seeing those top picks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Action maybe because a broker included in their Top 5 picks for 2018

Amazing how punters get excited this time of year seeing those top picks
    I'm predicting that they will be very close to registering a profit for this financial year.

Not sure how much value that adds to the company, but its great to see nonetheless.

Some new management too. I rate them.

I'm glad to see Scott Bradley has exited this business. The results for the last 6 months are quite remarkable.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/318689

I like it that the puffery NZX announcements have ceased with a focus on letting the results speak for themselves. I'm picking they are heading into profit for the next financial year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I'm glad to see Scott Bradley has exited this business. The results for the last 6 months are quite remarkable.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/318689

I like it that the puffery NZX announcements have ceased with a focus on letting the results speak for themselves. I'm picking they are heading into profit for the next financial year.
    Agreed, nice results. Good revenue growth even while reducing costs, nice pile of cash and cash flow positive. Onwards and upwards? My holding is even in profit at last.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Agreed, nice results. Good revenue growth even while reducing costs, nice pile of cash and cash flow positive. Onwards and upwards? My holding is even in profit at last.
    These results don't include the announced McDonalds NZ contract in late March.... so should be another nice bump for first 6 months results too.

Guru

Dipped my foot in here today, see what happens r they good or r they still like the V _ mob !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Dipped my foot in here today, see what happens r they good or r they still like the V _ mob !!
    My opinion is VMob was Scott Bradley. Costs were out of control, lots of puffery PR, bloated salaries but a good product.

Came crashing down last year when Azure costs skyrocketed. Scott Bradley left. New management came in. Some pretty good talent with experience selling software to multiple regions around the world.

Costs are now under control, they have growth and there is a focus on getting to profitability which looks achievable now in the new financial year.

I'm picking we won't hear much from them this year. They seem happy to let the numbers speak for themselves which gives me time to acquire more stock over the coming 6 months

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    My opinion is VMob was Scott Bradley. Costs were out of control, lots of puffery PR, bloated salaries but a good product.

Came crashing down last year when Azure costs skyrocketed. Scott Bradley left. New management came in. Some pretty good talent with experience selling software to multiple regions around the world.

Costs are now under control, they have growth and there is a focus on getting to profitability which looks achievable now in the new financial year.

I'm picking we won't hear much from them this year. They seem happy to let the numbers speak for themselves which gives me time to acquire more stock over the coming 6 months
    The " numbers " always speak volumes imo , PLX have been given a life line, the fish heads shouldn't fluff this one up as its the one chance to make a name and $ for themselves (read share holders ) !

I'm also thinking of acquiring more of this stock. Have been reading up on the Internet of Things and it's where this company is. Could we see this stock do the same thing as Serko? Was at 10 cents for quite a while, and now look at it.