sharetrader
Page 227 of 687 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 6868

Their McD's relationship is extremely strong. Company is very undervalued in my opinion. Single customer risk but also providing immense value to this one customer. Also the mobile ordering app is launched so if they monetise correctly should see great growth. In a nutshell they are providing an extra layer of consumer eating habits for leverage.

Would love to know US McD's intentions. Any serious uptake would double PLX overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Their McD's relationship is extremely strong. Company is very undervalued in my opinion. Single customer risk but also providing immense value to this one customer. Also the mobile ordering app is launched so if they monetise correctly should see great growth. In a nutshell they are providing an extra layer of consumer eating habits for leverage.

Would love to know US McD's intentions. Any serious uptake would double PLX overnight.
    Thank you Schrodinger. Always good to hear other peoples opinions. I well recall how Diligent ended up, at around 10 cents for what seemed years then off like a rocket. Sold to a US company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thank you Schrodinger. Always good to hear other peoples opinions. I well recall how Diligent ended up, at around 10 cents for what seemed years then off like a rocket. Sold to a US company.
    Thanks for the infi people. I thought it's worth getting my toes wet for... especially if it's been at $1?! NICE signs of a serious performance improvement. GREAT DAY

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

How interesting...isn't this the same individual who bought into ikeGPS?
    That's a big bet...vote of confidence perhaps? Price is $0.20 per share...

ubstantial product holder(s) giving disclosure:
    Full name(s): Scobie Ward
    Summary of substantial holding
    Class of quoted voting products: Ordinary shares (PLX.NZ)
    Summary for: Scobie Ward
    For this disclosure,--
    (a) total number held in class: 9,840,858
    (b) total in class: 113,057,910
    (c) total percentage held in class: 8.70%

The Flip side to the above post on Scobie Ward buying is that the Bradleys sold down their shareholding. I guess one of the parties must be right.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Scott Bradley looks like he has been on the outer for this company for a wee while...no bad thing by the looks of the new bloke. Costs looking in better (more realistic) shape, revenues still increasing. Perhaps no bad thing if he is off the share register, or at least has reduced influence.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Scott Bradley looks like he has been on the outer for this company for a wee while...no bad thing by the looks of the new bloke. Costs looking in better (more realistic) shape, revenues still increasing. Perhaps no bad thing if he is off the share register, or at least has reduced influence.
    Yeah I agree that maybe Scobie has called it right. As a shareholder I hope so. But I am still trying to understand why the Bradley’s have sold down . It is my belief that within 1 to 2 years the share price should be twice what it is now and that is lost opportunity for the Bradleys. Either they really badly want a new deck or they are stupid or they understand the business more than the other shareholders and they have exited at the right time. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yeah I agree that maybe Scobie has called it right. As a shareholder I hope so. But I am still trying to understand why the Bradley’s have sold down . It is my belief that within 1 to 2 years the share price should be twice what it is now and that is lost opportunity for the Bradleys. Either they really badly want a new deck or they are stupid or they understand the business more than the other shareholders and they have exited at the right time. Time will tell.
    Needs the money mate. Simple as that. Many many example from history that prove these sorts of little events can be turning points. Dont over analyse.

Bit of a jump today. Maybe Scooby Doo is buying some more.

Guru

Up 7% today and highest price for 6 months.