sharetrader
Page 238 of 687 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    Looks like second half with revenue up costs up too with no profit at all in second half
    i also read this as a short term downgrade announcement, didn't know you you are following this one too...

Quote Originally Posted by Placemakers View Post
    i also read this as a short term downgrade announcement, did you you are following this one too...
    Aren’t number of customers / users more important (metric) than earnings/cash flow
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

i also read this as a short term downgrade announcement, didn't know you you are following this one too...
    Worry about profit when growth really slows. As long as they are prudent and dont do a Wynyard they should be building revenues quickly.

According to my rough calcs they are 100% undervalued.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 12-03-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Investor

Agree, in my books its a soft downgrade in the short term.

12m more options to dilute the share price if you don’t might the profit side

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Worry about profit when growth really slows. As long as they are prudent and dont do a Wynyard they should be building revenues quickly.

According to my rough calcs they are 100% undervalued.
    $1m profit based on $17m rev - seems pretty light to me. Best result in years mind you. Hopefully this "platform upgrade" doesn't erode into too much of the next financial years results.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    $1m profit based on $17m rev - seems pretty light to me. Best result in years mind you. Hopefully this "platform upgrade" doesn't erode into too much of the next financial years results.
    Great work by the team at PLX...nice to see a profit again...still waiting for something similar from Xero the hero.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12212250

"A former partner at one of New Zealand's largest accounting firms has admitted failing to disclose an interest when buying a million shares in a company just a day after it landed a mega deal with McDonald's."

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12212250

"A former partner at one of New Zealand's largest accounting firms has admitted failing to disclose an interest when buying a million shares in a company just a day after it landed a mega deal with McDonald's."
    I see our mate Sean was mentioned in the article ...what’s he up to these days?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I see our mate Sean was mentioned in the article ...what’s he up to these days?
    With CM Partners Auckland Corporate Advisor outfit. His advice on the matter was 100% correct.