sharetrader
Page 251 of 687 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 6868

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I'm happy with the current SP at around .50c pending an update by the company.

This report puts a target SP at .90c. So you could argue there is upside potential from the current SP, with downside risk at the MacD's buy in level of 40c.

Only when I see the next company market update (now due 21 May) will I be able to estimate a future target SP.
    Thank you very much for the link and the thoughts.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I'm happy with the current SP at around .50c pending an update by the company.

This report puts a target SP at .90c. So you could argue there is upside potential from the current SP, with downside risk at the MacD's buy in level of 40c.

Only when I see the next company market update (now due 21 May) will I be able to estimate a future target SP.
    Looking forward to results tomorrow, not expecting anything material than what they've updated prior.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looking forward to results tomorrow, not expecting anything material than what they've updated prior.
    Pretty amazing though if not much new

110 million users is a lot of people

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...792/300165.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Last edited by minimoke; 28-06-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke due to SDMOD censorship

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    o Continued revenue growth of 44%, up $5.136m from FY18
    o $7.25m of cash on hand at balance date, increasing to $12.7m immediately post balance date including proceeds from the investment by McDonald's
    o Cash flow positive from operating activities for the second successive year

o 110 million users in 49 countries
    Handy for those who can’t read an NZX announcement, but you forgot to mention the bottom line.

Last edited by minimoke; 28-06-2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke due to SDMOD censorship

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Why create another click when it can be read in thread?

o Continued revenue growth of 44%, up $5.136m from FY18
    o $7.25m of cash on hand at balance date, increasing to $12.7m immediately post balance date including proceeds from the investment by McDonald's
    o Cash flow positive from operating activities for the second successive year

o 110 million users in 49 countries

The Company's trading performance has improved dramatically: the net loss after tax reduced by 58% to $0.703m from FY18 but after removing the impact of the accounting treatment for the convertible note, the Company would have delivered a net profit after tax of $0.948m.
    So only a $700k loss and some cheery statement about if only an unavoidable accounting treatment hadn’t had to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by baa_baa View Post
    so only a $700k loss and some cheery statement about if only an unavoidable accounting treatment hadn’t had to happen.
    re-enter bed and start again.
    This result confirms another winner from nz tech. Ignore the accounting treatment of the convertibles that led to a "loss". Completdley, absoludely irrelevant.

Last edited by minimoke; 28-06-2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke due to SDMOD censorship

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So only a $700k loss and some cheery statement about if only an unavoidable accounting treatment hadn’t had to happen.
    I think the important point to me about adjusting for the convertible note isn’t that it turned a loss into a profit but that it provides a more useful comparison to past and future years.

I also don’t think that issuing the convertible note was a great idea, but I accept that the company might not even exist today if it hadn’t done so.

Otherwise pretty much in line with what the company had signalled but always good to see expectations confirmed.