sharetrader
Page 266 of 689 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 6883

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Lefty (or was it whatsup) - told you it would get to 1 buck faster than you thought

How about 2 bucks by Xmas?

That would be rather cool
    Hey winner, is that just a gut feeling or something else that you could share it makes you think that?.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    To me it's a little unclear what the growth trajectory is for PLX. They have been growing revenue pretty well but do they need a new McDonalds every year or two just to keep the growth going? I feel like I've got no idea where the extra money comes from. If their number of end users grows from say 100 million to 120 million, does that equate to 20% revenue growth? Probably not but what does it equate to?
    There is revenue from setting up new customers, running services and processing transactions. But in what proportion? At least with XRO it was easy: roughly $30 per user per month.
    I agree with you on this..... Back in post #2640 I said, "Holders have had a good run with PLX, though I suspect it is getting a bit 'toppy' at the moment (relative strength at 80 around $1.20) and recent gains smack of 'hype' (in the absence of company news.) Happy to be proven wrong tho'".

However, I don't fear PLX 'need a new McD's every few years' to achieve worthy growth. I assume their roll-out within McD's is far from complete as yet and has many years stella growth in it.

Like you, I want to see the next financials before I get carried away with dreams of $4.00 in 2 years!!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 05-07-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Default HYPERdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    $4.00 within 2 years - you heard it here first!
    I also see this as achievable. We have seen it with other digital platforms, software and services.

It is not hard to compare this company with many businesses that exploded to incredible consumer reach and uptake in short periods of time.

It makes for a solid Kiwi Success Story. Like XRO. MYOB (Aus). I also like the PLEXURE branding. Very good effort of their development and marketing. Checked their website, sure is easy to use and not overbearing. They sure make themselves easy to sell and gain consumer confidence.

100 Million users is already a mighty good number.

Profitability would increase substantially with additional patricipants and users 👌🍻

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    It makes for a solid Kiwi Success Story. Like XRO. MYOB (Aus).
    Out comes the Xero analogy - as if PLX could even be mentioned in the same category of growth potential!

I recall the backdoor list mob successfully used and manipulated the same Xero analogy to ramp Snakk to absurd valuation for most of the promoters to get out with their 10,000% gains.

Yes, there's money to be made alright - just don't count on the rampers & promoters to stay in while the punters pile in.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-07-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A backdoor list with the founders selling out as fast as they can - to be the next Xero?

Well, you know the drill - 'move 'em up and sell 'em to 'em!
    Indeed it was a backdoor listing. You had a great deal to say about the promoters and the long history of failures in the shell that VMob occupied, along with a couple of other posters who are now banned from ST.

To clarify though, can you name any VMob promoter who still has a holding in Plexure, or if they do that they are actively selling? Can you name a founder that is selling into the SP strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Indeed it was a backdoor listing. You had a great deal to say about the promoters and the long history of failures in the shell that VMob occupied, along with a couple of other posters who are now banned from ST.

To clarify though, can you name any VMob promoter who still has a holding in Plexure, or if they do that they are actively selling? Can you name a founder that is selling into the SP strength?
    Same challenge and similar comments from a few posters as yours in Snakk before they saw the light.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-07-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Same challenge from a few posters as yours in Snakk before they saw the light.
    I'm not saying you're wrong about the backdoor promoters, moreso asking whether you know if any VMob promoter who still has a holding in Plexure, or if they do that they are actively selling? Can you name a founder that is selling into the SP strength?

Should have followed my gut instinct and sold a few at $1.20.
    That price was due to over - exuberance, not logic.
    Up 608% on cost of shares still held, so can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong about the backdoor promoters, moreso asking whether you know if any VMob promoter who still has a holding in Plexure, or if they do that they are actively selling? Can you name a founder that is selling into the SP strength?
    Why the paranoia about founders ?
    Who care what they do?
    More to the point is what’s the current management and Board doing?

And the answer to that should relax you.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Why the paranoia about founders ?
    Who care what they do?
    More to the point is what’s the current management and Board doing?

And the answer to that should relax you.
    You got it all wrong, a bit emotional as well though we’ve come to expect that from you. I’m relaxed, maybe you should look at what I was replying to before firing off. I know more about this company than the vast majority here, how? I DMODD, have done on this since 2014, how about you, Lola?

Chill and get your facts straight.