sharetrader
Page 53 of 689 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
    Membaa

We agree to agree Monty. Everything points upwards. https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/209827.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I agree BAA. I did a post here earlier in their revenue expectations. I believe that revenue will climb massively as McDonalds USA and Europe is rolled out over next 1-3 years. VMoB seems to be making a new client announcement every four weeks. Looking at their investor presentation gives a lot of information and making some assumptions we can make calculated assumptions about potential future clients. Each new client builds momentum and credibility. Is this the little New Zealand company that is going to be big on the world stage?

Membaa

The dilemma is klid, when it was hammered to .009 (!) and suppressed by the day traders, around .010-.013 it looked awkward, but that turned out to be good buying time, and was before they announced some big wins and revenue growth over 280% ... now the SP is up 50% or so and holding. Be happy, I'm still accumulating when I can. In fact I just can't get enough of VML and wish I could buy more. It's a rare opportunity to buy alongside cornerstone investors without having had to take the lead-in risks and right about the time when the company seems destined for great success.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Heh, I have been accumulating too... when something like this happens, I don't know whether to be happy or not... I still want to double my shareholding so when the price goes up and down I am wondering whether to be happy or disappointed in it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The dilemma is klid, when it was hammered to .009 (!) and suppressed by the day traders, around .010-.013 it looked awkward, but that turned out to be good buying time, and was before they announced some big wins and revenue growth over 280% ... now the SP is up 50% or so and holding. Be happy, I'm still accumulating when I can. In fact I just can't get enough of VML and wish I could buy more. It's a rare opportunity to buy alongside cornerstone investors without having had to take the lead-in risks and right about the time when the company seems destined for great success.

BAA
    I took 150k of the 215k at $0.019 so I've left 65k for you before you have to start eating into the 2c lot

Really interesting about the foot traffic decreases in retail spots... it seems quite severe. These retailers are going to have to shut shop if they don't get into this tech.

By the way, couple of things of mention:

1) I saw an online advertisement for vMob. Completely unrelated to anything I was doing at the time.
    2) I saw that Wild Bean Cafe had spammed me with some email saying I could get a free toasted hot cross bun if I bought a 6-pack; I forwarded this to vMob who replied very quickly thanking me for letting them know in a personalised way and asking to please send anything similar through to the marketing guy directly.

2) I saw that Wild Bean Cafe had spammed me with some email saying I could get a free toasted hot cross bun if I bought a 6-pack; I forwarded this to vMob who replied very quickly thanking me for letting them know in a personalised way and asking to please send anything similar through to the marketing guy directly.
    Tha is interesting. But I doubt VMob would be too interested as they have Esso ( Mobil Exxon) as a client up in Scandinavia somewhere. There is no doubt potential for Esso to agree to a global contract in much the same way as McDonald's has done. Whether this will happen and in what time frame is anyone's guess, but I think VMob will want to explore opportunities with existing clients first, although there is no exclusivity as far as I know

Membaa

I took 150k of the 215k at $0.019 so I've left 65k for you before you have to start eating into the 2c lot ... snip
    By the time I got to looking there were 450k at .019 ... now there's none, low sell is .02 with a tight spread on lowish volume to .028, then interesting to see sellers queuing a few million shares at .04, .044 and .05

Must be some news around the corner.

By the time I got to looking there were 450k at .019 ... now there's none, low sell is .02 with a tight spread on lowish volume to .028, then interesting to see sellers queuing a few million shares at .04, .044 and .05

Must be some news around the corner.
    i do think there is a bit around the corner. The mcDonalds Japan roll out commenced in January I think. I read on the article posted above that 1.2m Swedes have downloaded the app population circa 10m. So like the netherland that is about an initial 10% of population. The USA rollout must be ramping up as well. Plus the sales team must be talking to new businesses. The seven 11 roll out (australia) is likely to be ramping up. It is an initial 600 outlets but at $50 per store per month or $30,000 just for the store fee ( could be less) but that is potentially another $360,000 on the bottom line.

I think ink the revenue could be potentially more than the $2.463m that was announced in December 2014. Year end two weeks away. I wonder when the YE results will be announced.which may include one more six hit out of the park with a bit of luck to give the share price that boost. Maybe some announcement from Esso (Mobil /Exxon))

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    ..snip .. Is this the little New Zealand company that is going to be big on the world stage?
    Gosh wouldn't that be exciting, I certainly hope so, not only as a shareholder but also to see another NZ tech company make it big on the world stage.

The article sommelier posted http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2...Donalds-Sweden is really interesting, reading the perspective of another major success for Microsoft Azure, which of course is enabled (and named) as via VMob's clever mobile application and back-end data aggregation. This really shouldn't be underestimated imo, VMob is integral to a MS Azure success story in BIG retail (a sector desperately looking to reinvent itself in the online / mobile world). That gives not only enormous credibility to VMob by association, but also invaluable promotion as Microsoft (how big are they!) leverages that success-by-association through their vast reach into global markets. Wow, it's really mind boggling.

I mentioned on 2/3 that "VMob 2014/15 interim results to Sept 30 were released 28 Nov, so if that's an indication, the Full Year results to 31 March 2015 should be released late April." They have already posted a further $323k Annualised Contracted Monthly Revenue (AMCR) in the period 14Sep14 to 12Nov14 to $2.4+ million, up from a meagre $200k in FY14 https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/209827.pdf (that they say is an "11x revenue growth in the 9 monthsfollowing its 2014 capital injection") so I think they're excited as well, (judging also by the exec's boosting their own positions in recent times) and I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping their powder dry for a stellar full year result announcement to 31Mar15 and a bullish FY15/16 forecast.

Just to temper the exuberance lest I get ahead of myself and anyone else interested in VML thinks I'm just a shill, they also published "investment to date" and unless I'm reading it sideways, they are either driving profit back into future growth or we should expect more capital raising ... I expect the latter, as is their MO when making positive announcements.

"Investment to date: Pre listing NZ$798k, Post Listing Funds FY13 NZ$906k, FY14 NZ$8,135k FY15 NZ$2,174k, Total NZ$12,013k" It's not clear to me precisely what this means as it implies around a 1/4 of the capital raised in FY15 (is that the current year?) for a 280+% increase in revenue. It would be more helpful if they said FY14/15, FY 15/16 etc.

What's your interpretation?

BAA

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question I wish VML well, but where is the liquidity

...I mentioned on 2/3 that "VMob 2014/15 interim results to Sept 30 were released 28 Nov, so if that's an indication, the Full Year results to 31 March 2015 should be released late April...
    As an NZAX listed company their initial Full Financial Announcement needs to be no later than 75 days after the end of the Financial Year, which would be about 14 June.

Investment to date: Pre listing NZ$798k, Post Listing Funds FY13 NZ$906k, FY14 NZ$8,135k FY15 NZ$2,174k, Total NZ$12,013k" It's not clear to me precisely what this means as it implies around a 1/4 of the capital raised in FY15 (is that the current year?) for a 280+% increase in revenue. It would be more helpful if they said FY14/15, FY 15/16 etc....
    FYXX is generally accepted to mean the Company Financial Year ending on (for VML) 31-Mar-20XX.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    As an NZAX listed company their initial Full Financial Announcement needs to be no later than 75 days after the end of the Financial Year, which would be about 14 June.
    We will all be gasping for a breath of fresh air by then, so hopefully they can get their results up within a month or so of end-FY. Thanks for posting the rules though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    FYXX is generally accepted to mean the Company Financial Year ending on (for VML) 31-Mar-20XX.
    So in this case the capital raised to-date in the FY end Mar'15 is currently around 1/4 of the previous year for a 280%+ (to Nov14) revenue gain.

Or am I still reading this sideways?

TIA PT,
    BAA