sharetrader
Page 582 of 689 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6885

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Directors getting some shares while the price is so low, must know something good is coming
    Been buying all week, great news. 15% position now ahhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Directors getting some shares while the price is so low, must know something good is coming
    From the placement and 2 weeks later after getting them.

What’s the rule regarding filing of SPH? 1 week for directors and management, I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    From the placement and 2 weeks later after getting them.

What’s the rule regarding filing of SPH? 1 week for directors and management, I believe?
    Out of interest, I checked and here's the requirement :

https://map.nzx.com/static/forms/doc...isclosures.pdf

" ..... we would expect the SPH notice to be filed, usually, within one business day of them becoming aware of the events which triggered the disclosure obligation."

" ..... we would expect the SPH notice to be filed, usually, within one business day of them becoming aware of the events which triggered the disclosure obligation."
    During Q&A session in the recent shareholder meeting, Phil did mention directors will be buying during this CR. I was also wondering why it took this long to publish to market. Anyway I’ve been buying too in the last week. Got a few more last week. This is my most speculative and risky holding but I think Task adds a new and exciting dimension to their product offering and if negotiations with mcdonalds(as discussed during recent meeting) frees Plexure to offer their service to maybe other fast food giants then it will be even bigger win for Plexure.
    Last edited by calledone; 17-10-2021 at 09:41 PM.

According to the legislation there is a difference between SPHs (substantial product holders) and directors/senior managers. SPHs should notify as soon as possible, while insiders should be within 5 days or 20 working days (in certain circumstances). You seem to be implying there is something shady going on here, when they are only meeting the legal requirements.

The notification from PX1 even refers to section 297(2), rather than section 274.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    According to the legislation there is a difference between SPHs (substantial product holders) and directors/senior managers. SPHs should notify as soon as possible, while insiders should be within 5 days or 20 working days (in certain circumstances). You seem to be implying there is something shady going on here, when they are only meeting the legal requirements.

The notification from PX1 even refers to section 297(2), rather than section 274.
    Intrigues me why the directors did not disclose in a more timely manner as they have not exactly won the trust of the punters who shelled out $1.20 last year to be skinned?

Intrigues me why the directors did not disclose in a more timely manner as they have not exactly won the trust of the punters who shelled out $1.20 last year to be skinned?
    Yeah good point. But wonder at these levels below 0.6 is still a good opportunity to buy in? SP hasn't dropped back to Cap Raise price which is always a good sign that the bottom has been established and held above CR price. So a rally should be in the works to follow one might expect? Seems like most flippers might have cleared out now that may have just been looking for a 10% profit off the back of the CR. Thoughts?

OMG …the much respected big Plexure shareholder Scobie Ward didn’t participate in the capital raising

Vote of no confidence?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OMG …the much respected big Plexure shareholder Scobie Ward didn’t participate in the capital raising

Vote of no confidence?
    Not really. Participates in plenty of other investments.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Not really. Participates in plenty of other investments.
    Also already has a pretty huge holding. Good news directors are opting in, always a good sign for the direction to follow. Not a lot of resistance really on the sell side so seems quite likely with this news will be back up in the 6's this week. Maybe even back into 0.7's this month. Who's got the crystal ball but on the cards