sharetrader
Page 583 of 687 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6867

All the excitment died down and share price back in the doldrums

Probably be another frustrating period coming up …..but one day this is gunna to fly
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All the excitment died down and share price back in the doldrums

Probably be another frustrating period coming up …..but one day this is gunna to fly
    ... or crash?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... or crash?
    Or to the Moon?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... or crash?
    I don’t think this will crash. If PEB can make it after all these years, surely PX1 can make it. There will be another capital raise or two, but it will grow eventually to be a reasonable company. If plexure and task remain in partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Directors getting some shares while the price is so low, must know something good is coming
    Am I reading this correct. This director just bought 1.4 million shares?

Thats good enough for me. I just bought.

My portfolio is heavily in favour of solid dividend stocks banks/power companies/property/retail/kingfish/barramundi etc - these make up about 85% of my value.

Having a couple of percent each in the likes of this and IKE GPS add interest.

Quote Originally Posted by madmat View Post
    Or to the Moon?
    ... absolutely - only question would be, do you want them to be on the moon ?

Look - I absolutely agree, this could be the next Xero ... the next Gentrack or the next Wynyard. The odds are for any money loosing startup roughly 1 (go into the stratosphere) to 499 (be moderately successful through to linger around but survive) to 9500 (crash) and I wish everybody the best of luck.

If history is a guide ... so far they have not been very successful in generating shareholder value, haven't they? But absolutely - this time may be different, it always might.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I don’t think this will crash. If PEB can make it after all these years, surely PX1 can make it. There will be another capital raise or two, but it will grow eventually to be a reasonable company. If plexure and task remain in partnership
    another capital raise or two

Not sure what this means for PX1. But McD's getting IBM to do their drive thru.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/27/mcdo...hru-lanes.html

"McDonald’s said Wednesday it has entered a strategic partnership with IBM to develop artificial intelligence technology that will help the fast-food chain automate its drive-thru lanes.As part of the deal, IBM will acquire McD Tech Labs, which was formerly known as Apprente before McDonald’s bought the tech company in 2019. McDonald’s didn’t disclose financial terms for either transaction.

“In my mind, IBM is the ideal partner for McDonald’s given their expertise in building AI-powered customer care solutions and voice recognition,” McDonald’s CEO Chris Kempczinski said on the earnings call with analysts Wednesday"

Probably not good for PX1
    Last edited by Rawz; 28-10-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Not sure what this means for PX1. But McD's getting IBM to do their drive thru.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/27/mcdo...hru-lanes.html

"McDonald’s said Wednesday it has entered a strategic partnership with IBM to develop artificial intelligence technology that will help the fast-food chain automate its drive-thru lanes.As part of the deal, IBM will acquire McD Tech Labs, which was formerly known as Apprente before McDonald’s bought the tech company in 2019. McDonald’s didn’t disclose financial terms for either transaction.

“In my mind, IBM is the ideal partner for McDonald’s given their expertise in building AI-powered customer care solutions and voice recognition,” McDonald’s CEO Chris Kempczinski said on the earnings call with analysts Wednesday"

Probably not good for PX1
    I remember them buying that company. It was at the same time they first invested in PX1. To be offloading them after only a few years suggests to me that it didn't stack up like McDonalds thought. I don't think it has any impact on PX1. Business as usual.

I think plexure doing same thing about artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for McDonald’s

https://www.plexure.com/blog/artific...nce-marketing/