sharetrader
Page 688 of 689 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689 LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 6889
    Investor

I've still not made up my mind whether to sell or not. Will wait and watch for now..

Investor

Currently trading at offer price of 81c, wonder if its got further legs to go....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Currently trading at offer price of 81c, wonder if its got further legs to go....
    Isn't the offer price closer to AU$1 if you accept part payment in PAR shares?

IMO

I've taken my bat and ball at 81c and moved on.

Significant volume trading at 0.80 - 0.815
    Will be an interesting few weeks. Looks like some deep pockets have figured out there’s plenty of upside from here with the PAR deal.

The international law of investing states that if you wait for further price increase it will drop, if you sell it will rise further. Have you made a decent profit at 81c? If so I say sell it and enjoy the extra pingers in your pocket.

Well said Kiwical

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    The international law of investing states that if you wait for further price increase it will drop, if you sell it will rise further. Have you made a decent profit at 81c? If so I say sell it and enjoy the extra pingers in your pocket.
    Three things im looking at:

1. "Independent Valuation" which should value the company higher than purchase price - do they have some AI buzz words in the report for predicting ordering? =)
    2. A potential higher bid and/or another offer. TSK gets to $80-90m revenue x5 = $450m valuation? Then next year they go to $100m+= $500m valuation? ($1.10-1.20+++???)
    3. Cash + scrip arbitrage is good value particularly if you believe there is good growth in PAR. Acquisitions usually mean the company has good growth prospects.

Even if the deal falls through - I still believe the growth story so the market will eventually match the fundamentals.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 09-04-2024 at 10:02 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Three things im looking at:

1. "Independent Valuation" which should value the company higher than purchase price - do they have some AI buzz words in the report for predicting ordering? =)
    2. A potential higher bid and/or another offer. TSK gets to $80-90m revenue x5 = $450m valuation? Then next year they go to $100m+= $500m valuation? ($1.10-1.20+++???)
    3. Cash + scrip arbitrage is good value particularly if you believe there is good growth in PAR. Acquisitions usually mean the company has good growth prospects.

Even if the deal falls through - I still believe the growth story so the market will eventually match the fundamentals.

Seems that way the way its trading currently. Someone sees more value at current level, which is higher than offer price.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    Happy to wait and watch from sidelines for now...