sharetrader
Page 10 of 689 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

Steve, RBS Morgans was lead manager to the placement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Steve, RBS Morgans was lead manager to the placement.
    Most interesting, thanks very much for that Rodin

Big show of confidence in the business.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    Most interesting, thanks very much for that Rodin

Big show of confidence in the business.
    Agree entirely ?Gets us away a little from numbers of shares on issue etc.Morgans are not complete nutters..

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Good to see the Director has issued 17M more shares at 0.7 cents there eh?

PlusSMS, PlusSMS, PlusSMS...
    Are you being advised by Balance on this one..?..

apologies for my lack of knowledge but I have noticed this from the NZX this afternoon.
    Could someone please be so kind as to explan the implications. I thought Vmob had just raised some money - is this an effort to raise even more?
    VML Share Purchase Plan

3:03pm, 12 Nov 2013 | S/HOLDER

12 November 2013
    NZX Limited
    Wellington

E-mail: announce@nzx.com
    SHARE PURCHASE PLAN BY VMOB GROUP LIMITED (VML)
    As previously announced, VMob recently completed a successful private placement to investors in New Zealand and Australia and indicated its intention to undertake a share purchase plan to all shareholders.

VMob has, today, lodged a notice with NZX for the Share Purchase Plan to have a record date of 27 November 2013.

The Share Purchase Plan details include as follows:

• Offer to eligible New Zealand resident and Australian resident (subject to compliance with Australian securities laws) VMob shareholders.

• Applications will be scaled if aggregated value received is greater than $4 million (or, in the discretion of VMob’s Board, up to a further $1m, with a maximum of $5m).
    • Maximum application of $15,000 per shareholder.
    • Will be priced at the lower of the private placement price, being NZ$0.027, and the volume weighted average end of day market price of the shares during a seven working day period specified within the period of 30 days immediately before the date of the offer
    VMOB GROUP LIMITED
    Mark Talbot
    Chief Financial Officer
    M: 021 375 830

bgn

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    apologies for my lack of knowledge but I have noticed this from the NZX this afternoon.
    Could someone please be so kind as to explan the implications. I thought Vmob had just raised some money - is this an effort to raise even more?
    +1 and I'd still like to know 'what' actually happened back in July. Publicly I can see a lot of named investors were removed from the register. Unless I'm missing something, I can figure out this means they sold right?

But curiously the same quantity of shares sold were purchased not by new named investors, but by trusts. I get the whole willing buyer - willing seller and lots of transactions happen every day concept - what I want to know is if these many multiple individual shareholdings coincidentally sold on the same day, or if there was a more concerted effort to swap their individual shareholdings into a consolidated group holding.

I'm still learning about the market and appreciate any basics to help me get what happened. See here for what I'm referring to: http://www.business.govt.nz/companie...ingRequirement

If it's a coincidence - great. A lot of smaller holders sold, and a bigger buyer came in. But if that same bigger buyer is actually all of the smaller holders just colluding together but now hiding their ownership, I ask why.

From what I can see recent transactions show more dilution? Is that right? If so, why?

Also looks like ACC are buying in?

I know lots of questions - but my main one above still stands...was the July sell and buy a true swap or just a reorganisation to hide individual holdings?

Thanks for any insight. :-)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    They previously raised money off big investors. At the time, they announced there would be a SPP to all shareholders at the same price. The details of which have just been announced.

Current shareprice is 4.8c so holders on the register at 27 Nov get to buy upto $15k of additional shares and get an instant 100% return on investment*.

* Assumes the shareprice doesn't drop as a result of the SPP.

One thing that may have happened,not knowing the full story could be. At some time they need a certain number of shareholders for listing purposes.Many people may have split their holdings and when sufficient numbers were later achieved they may have reconsolidated their holdings back to square one.Not illegal or unheard of.Sometimes holders split up to get a better advantage in an issue that had a minimum allocation to each shareholder.Happened a lot years ago.By the way where did u get the ACC holding.That would explain the five Aussy and one NZ institutions.

To Monty...The company in the recent raising said they would give shareholders the same chance and same price.This is that coming into effect.

bgn

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    One thing that may have happened,not knowing the full story could be. At some time they need a certain number of shareholders for listing purposes.Many people may have split their holdings and when sufficient numbers were later achieved they may have reconsolidated their holdings back to square one.Not illegal or unheard of.Sometimes holders split up to get a better advantage in an issue that had a minimum allocation to each shareholder.Happened a lot years ago.
    OK so is there anyway to tell if the many shareholders who were removed from the register are still actually holding? And playing this out - let's say there was 10 individual holders who had 100 parcels each. They all sell today and one big trust comes in to buy. The trust has 1 parcel of 1,000 shares. The 10 holders bow out. But behind the scenes the 10 holders are still the owners inside the trust. What happens when one wants to sell his/her parcel. Can they?

I guess I don't understand the logic. You buy shares to have them presumably appreciate. Why reorganise if it doesn't help the end goal? If you were originally an owner, but then later pretend you're not, it seems an ironic way to do things.

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    By the way where did u get the ACC holding.That would explain the five Aussy and one NZ institutions.
    On the same business site as the link I provided. Just get an update on docs submitted. Share registry updates shows ACC came in, I think. I'm no expert, but trying to learn!

bgn

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Current shareprice is 4.8c so holders on the register at 27 Nov get to buy upto $15k of additional shares and get an instant 100% return on investment*.

* Assumes the shareprice doesn't drop as a result of the SPP.
    what? I assume that's a typo? So if I'm a holder by 27 November, I can then buy up to $15k more with a 100% return (assuming SP holds above $0.027)?

Someone told me if it seems too good to be true....?