sharetrader
Page 104 of 689 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    See what you mean Mule.Down re 16% to 1.6c on all this positive news?
    If the shareprice drops another .9 cents they will have to either change the consolidation ratio or can the prospect of an ASX listing

0.8*25=20 cents (ASX listing limit)

W would all love more information mule. As a shareholder it is frustrating that the details are not known. Therefore all share purchases to date are purely speculative based on the good Niels stories that are streaming. We all undertake our purchase decisions based on a variety of factors and weigh tings on those factors. Some place decisions on the financial information that is available ( very limited) and others on the contract announcements such as McDonalds and Microsoft, seven-11 etc.

what I am hoping for is solid information in the upcoming financial year end, and the prospectus for the listing on the ASX between July and October this year.

A few few of us here have been to investor presentations and read everything that is publically available on VMob. Our investments are based on the potential and faith. I am comfortable that I have bought as many shares as I can afford, but I will now hold pending some solid information being released.

it seems all buses have abandoned VMob pending solid information inspite of the recent spate of positive announcements. Maybe I should purchase a few more while the price is so low ( inspite of being a bit overloaded already

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    VML seems to be taking a hammering.

With 1.4bn shares on offer, and a large recent placement at 1 cent, there is people sitting on cheap shares everywhere.

Makes me think of a few possible scenarios:
    1) Holders selling down at high prices to take advantage of the placement which will invariably be at a discount.
    2) Holders know what the placement price is/will be so they are taking profits to buy back shares at a discount.
    3) Market thinks the shares are overvalued, a race to get out the door.
    4) Buyers have seen through the consolidation guise and are not interested in buying VML.

Be careful out there
    NOt ruling out 3 and 4 but 1 and 2 happen every time a SPP is proposed (not just for VML). The big issue with SPP is whether people will be able to buy back the same amount (at a discount) that they sold at 'market' price, or as more often happens, the SPP is scaled.

Default Btfd

Hey Robbo - have you managed to get in as price has dipped?

I read that you like charts, we are at the 20 week SMA, and just above the McD's price gap from 1.4c its a great technical entry right here, if you dont agree at what level would you buy in?

I assume that you are not just here out of the goodness of your heart and that "at the right price" you would own vmob "again" not that i am looking to front run your order
    Last edited by it-guy; 30-04-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    Hey Robbo - have you managed to get in as price has dipped?
    Slow stochastic still has a way to go down yet. Trading halt doesn't come into effect until closing time tomorrow.

That SMA200 looks juicy.

Global Recognition for VMob at I-COM Awards

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU150...com-awards.htm
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Interesting Bid of 10,000,000 at $0.001

The M word comes to mind.

Its Quiet round here, too quiet... is everyone long now? Can we all hold hands and sing Kum ba yah?

Month end and approx 25mil shares transacted for April, only about 1.7% of float. I think this may change once Aussie listing goes through, if the big boys "got to get out of this place" they need more liquidity.

IMO

Are It- guy and Wallace the same. I guess they aren't because nothing has been disclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Are It- guy and Wallace the same. I guess they aren't because nothing has been disclosed.
    Nah, Wallace probably works for Vmob - doesn't seem prepared to front with any disclosures, either way.

it-guy has a pair of antlers