sharetrader
Page 105 of 689 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Interesting Bid of 10,000,000 at $0.001

The M word comes to mind.
    Muppet....

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    VML seems to be taking a hammering.

With 1.4bn shares on offer, and a large recent placement at 1 cent, there is people sitting on cheap shares everywhere.

Makes me think of a few possible scenarios:
    1) Holders selling down at high prices to take advantage of the placement which will invariably be at a discount.
    2) Holders know what the placement price is/will be so they are taking profits to buy back shares at a discount.
    3) Market thinks the shares are overvalued, a race to get out the door.
    4) Buyers have seen through the consolidation guise and are not interested in buying VML.

Be careful out there
    5) A few holders not wanting to be locked in for a week or so during the consolidation trading halt. Could be a bit weak tomorrow also, providing a buying op if you're into buying before consolidations.
    I'm holding and would normally be out during a consolidation but in this case happy to stay in pending any possible upside announcements prior to post consolidation trading.
    A week is a long time in this space.
    Last edited by biker; 30-04-2015 at 05:56 PM.

6) the lower the share price the lower the placement could price and still look respectable, only 56k nzd turnover, not much if you believe this puppy will be higher later and you want to get more for your 100k ..... key here is they have to get out and they can only do this if they can get the price and liquidity up. the entire 25mil shares traded this month is only 500k nzd, total market cap is 26mil less after dilution, doesn't look like the pump (before the dump) has happened yet to me.

That said there have been some reasonable sized blocks selling/buying this last month, perhaps 5 insiders managed to get 100k out each... I don't see it, who was doing ALL the buying down at 1.2c there was a lot of buying down there.
    Last edited by it-guy; 30-04-2015 at 06:21 PM.

7. I went to ask Wallace D for some disclosure on his "Just ask Wallace" thread (what f'ing arrogance....) only to find it's all over. On that basis, reason #7 will be the blue-eyed brigade have realised it was all a pump, and are selling out.

listen to the advice of uncle Vince......#1089

Maybe the big boys who are not intimately involved with the company would rather see a listing price on the ASX closer to .30 cent than 50 cent. The listing price has to be attractive to the Aussie market. This is not buy sell or hold advice. After all, nobody really knows what the shareprice will do. It could go up down or sideways

The approachable Admin Guy

Just a note, - Baa Baa has done nothing wrong just to clear the air on that!

Vince

To think, today could be the last day to get in before the CONSOLIDATION ROCKET SHIP blasts off!!
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

haha some Muppet is front running the Muppets' order

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    haha some Muppet is front running the Muppets' order
    No way, it's the BIG INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS who have been PERSUADED AS TO THE INIFINITE VALUE OF VMOB by the LEGITIMATE AND USEFUL INFORMATION announced by the company lately.

Watch as they SLOWLY MOVE THEIR 10M BUY ORDERS up the bid side of the ledger
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

nah I think its just that brokers like ASB now allow Muppets to enter digital orders on the NZX Alternative Market.....