sharetrader
Page 106 of 689 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by it-guy View Post
    nah I think its just that brokers like ASB now allow Muppets to enter digital orders on the NZX Alternative Market.....
    Don't you see? Can't you tell? By reducing the number of shares it sweeps under the carpet evidence of capital raisings in the past.

The Institutional Muppets know this, they are going to find you
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Just a note, - Baa Baa has done nothing wrong just to clear the air on that!

Vince
    Thanks Vince.
    BAA

ouch never did understand how Arria managed to work their magic.... at least I can understand how vmob works. Still it points to the fact that investors can be wise to exit JUST AFTER A FLOAT.....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11441732

Arria listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange's international market for growth companies, in December 2013.
    Its shares swiftly rocketed to a high of 282.5p after the float, before slumping to 73.5p by March 2014.
    The stock fell more than 72 per cent to close at 8.5p, giving Arria a market capitalisation of less than 9 million pounds, following yesterday's announcement about the Shell contract.
    Last edited by it-guy; 01-05-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Membaa

So that's it for the penny share, $0.017 close and the queue is erased, RIP phase one of VMob's future, it's be an exciting ride so far.

@ 25 times consolidation holders have 25x less stock next week, but logically @ $0.425 for the open on Thursday 7th May, the new queue will be interesting to watch when and as it develops prior to open.

Along with all the amazing good news this week, which the nervous nellies and the down-rampers have largely negated, I would expect a stream of more good news starting early next week and leading up to the pre-IPO capital raising and SPP, maybe signing some new customers, posting some implementation results, maybe even some new revenue/ACMR numbers.

It will be a test of confidence in the future of VMob. I'm on board for sure, this company has success written all over it.

Cheers
    BAA

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So that's it for the penny share, $0.017 close and the queue is erased, RIP phase one of VMob's future, it's be an exciting ride so far.

@ 25 times consolidation holders have 25x less stock next week, but logically @ $0.425 for the open on Thursday 7th May, the new queue will be interesting to watch when and as it develops prior to open.

Along with all the amazing good news this week, which the nervous nellies and the down-rampers have largely negated, I would expect a stream of more good news starting early next week and leading up to the pre-IPO capital raising and SPP, maybe signing some new customers, posting some implementation results, maybe even some new revenue/ACMR numbers.

It will be a test of confidence in the future of VMob. I'm on board for sure, this company has success written all over it.

Cheers
    BAA
    There's another way for stocks to shake off "penny dreadful status" - that is when the market decides the share is undervalued and bids up the share price. This has not occurred with VMob. They call it "institutionalisation" but in reality its "sweeping years of shareholder neglect under the carpet"

Guess when the time comes I'll have to switch onto ASX forums and start educating the masses over there.

Perhaps I could reference some of the bullish information flying around here over the last few weeks - esp those buyers hoovering up shares in the mid 2 cent range

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

, this company has success written all over it.

Cheers
    BAA
    A certainty ,eh, written like some else used to on the CRP thread. Goodluck, but do you have to spread it so blatantly thick in a Pied piper, follow me way? It tends to blemish the quality of your opinions/ and other details.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    A certainty ,eh, written like some else used to on the CRP thread. Goodluck, but do you have to spread it so blatantly thick in a Pied piper, follow me way? It tends to blemish the quality of your opinions/ and other details.
    This thread displays many similarities to the old SNK thread with about the same amount of hype let's hope the company doesn't head the same way. Disc-Was tempted to buy some at 1.7c but then thought yeah/nah leave it alone.

Membaa

Certainty is your word Josh. VML also aren't trying for a precedent licence from a dysfunctional EPA to vacuum the ocean floor, so I don't see the relevance of your comparison with CRP.

I do think VMob are and will be very successful, they have broken through into revenue generation, their ACMR is growing quickly, they have an A-List of customers and great prospects, they have been recognised by IT and Retail sector awards as best in class, they have tremendous support from Microsoft, and are positioning for growth and listing on the ASX. As a shareholder I'm excited about their success and prospects for the future.

IMO

"This company has success written all over it"; because baabaa has bought shares in it.. Sounds pretty "certain" alright.More relevant than ever. Some posters when they buy into a stock will say anything to get it over the line; including ,ramping;pulling people who want someone to follow, promoting it big time(CRP). Mixing facts with normalising a sure thing. Its a shame because their facts are intermingled with crosby/textor speak and makes the whole post suspect; when it isn't. Great promotion there baabaa , blindspot intact.

"This company has success written all over it"; because baabaa has bought shares in it.. Sounds pretty "certain" alright.More relevant than ever. Some posters when they buy into a stock will say anything to get it over the line; including ,ramping;pulling people who want someone to follow, promoting it big time(CRP). Mixing facts with normalising a sure thing. Its a shame because their facts are intermingled with crosby/textor speak and makes the whole post suspect; when it isn't. Great promotion there baabaa , blindspot intact.
    I had to Google what you meant by crosby/textor speak - a very apt observation, Joshuatree:

An unmatched pedigree

The C|T Group is the creation of campaign strategists, Lynton Crosby and Mark Textor. We offer an unmatched pedigree combining comprehensive experience in market research, strategic communications and campaign execution.

The C|T Group delivers powerful, targeted solutions built on the foundation of research and insights into the highest levels of business, capital markets, government, bureaucracy and the media.

We appreciate the impact of timely information and the need to identify and focus resources on your most persuadable 'swing' targets and stakeholders.

Combined with understanding the elements of effective corporate leadership and the power of values-based communication, these lessons have been applied, with great success, for corporate clients, industry associations, investors and governments.