sharetrader
Page 111 of 689 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6889

Robbo. You have to understand this time it's actually different.
    I mean look at the quality of people VMOB have and then you can see their synonymous with successful listings in the markets.

Highlights include

Jasons Travel Media, New Zealand Finance Holdings, Plus SMS, Aquaria 21 to name a few.

http://www2.vmob.co/company/our-people/

Sean Joyce

Non Executive Director

Sean holds a BA/LLB (Hons) degree from Auckland University and is the principal of Sean Joyce – Corporate Counsel, an Auckland based corporate law firm.

http://www.seanjoyce.co.nz/Capital_Markets.html

Listing of shakk Media Limited on the NZAX

• Listing of Delegat’s Group Limited on NZSX

• Listing of Jasons Travel Media Limited on NZAX

• Listing of Eastern Hi Fi Group Limited on NZAX

• Listing of New Zealand Finance Holdings Limited on NZSX

• Listing of Dominion Finance Holdings Limited on NZSX

• Listing of Zintel Group Limited on NZAX

• Software of Excellence International Limited – pre IPO placement, IPO and NZX listing

• National Mail New Zealand Limited – pre IPO convertible note placement, IPO and NZX listing

• Numerous rights issues of debt and equity securities for listed issuers

Debt Securities and Listings

• Issue of Kauri Notes by Savings & Loans Securities Limited – a “re-pack” of an international hedge fund security issued by Merrill Lynch International

• Listing of Capital Notes issued by Dominion Finance Holdings Limited on the NZDX

• Rights Issue for Mandatory Convertible Notes in Software of Excellence International Limited

• Listing of Capital Notes issued by Delegat’s Group Limited on NZDX

• Prospectus issues for debt securities, life insurance, superannuation schemes and unit trusts for numerous issuers including ASB Bank Limited and Sovereign Assurance Company Limited

• Issue of Debenture Stock by New Zealand Finance Limited

• Issue of Debenture Stock by Numeria Finance Limited

• Issue of Debenture Stock by Dominion Finance Group Limited

• Issue of Debenture Stock by North South Finance Limited

• Issue of Debenture Stock by Finance Direct Limited

NZX and NZAX Reverse Listings

• Reverse listing of SeaDragon Marine Oils into Claridge Capital Limited on the NZSX

• Reverse listing of VMob Limited into Velo Capital Limited on the NZAX

• Reverse Listing of RIS Group Limited into Holly Springs Investments Limited on the NZAX

• Reverse listing of Orion Minerals Group Limited into RLV No 3 Limited on the NZAX

• Reverse listing of ICP Bio Limited into Australian Property Holdings Group Limited on the NZX

• Reverse listing of Charlies Trading Company Limited into Spectrum Resources Limited on the NZX

• Reverse listing of Plus SMS Holdings Limited into RetailX Limited on the NZAX

• Reverse listing of New Image International Limited into Selector Group Limited, a company listed on NZX

• Reverse listing of Media Technology Group Limited into Strathmore Group Limited on the NZX

• Reverse takeover and listing of Queen Charlotte Holdings Limited by Aquaria 21 on the NZX

• Reverse takeover and listing of AQL Holdings Limited by Organic Interceptor on the NZX

• Reverse takeover and listing of Strathmore Group Limited on the NZX

• Reverse takeover and listing of Fever Pitch International Limited by Kidicorp Group Limited on the NZAX

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Robbo. You have to understand this time it's actually different.
    I mean look at the quality of people VMOB have and then you can see their synonymous with successful listings in the markets.
    Silly me - I have learned the following things from my mistake:

1. Wear your reverse listing participation as a badge of pride (even if the reverse listings are the same shells over, and over, and over, and over). The dank, horrid taint of association with failure cannot last forever.
    2. Even in the face of death, the FMA will still be chasing companies you were involved in. Purgatory never got so litigious.
    3. Plus SMS is a highlight.
    4. For all your issuer needs, Let's Ask Seano.

Last edited by robbo24; 08-05-2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: are = were
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Silly me - I have learned the following things from my mistake:

1. Wear your reverse listing participation as a badge of pride (even if the reverse listings are the same shells over, and over, and over, and over). The dank, horrid taint of association with failure cannot last forever.
    2. Even in the face of death, the FMA will still be chasing companies you were involved in. Purgatory never got so litigious.
    3. Plus SMS is a highlight.
    4. For all your issuer needs, Let's Ask Seano.

Did I see NZF in that list
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/e...ting-failshtml

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What uncannily good timing that my post was made at exactly the same time (11:37am) as this announcement.

Let's Ask Seano (chair of NZF) if this will give him more or less time to deal with the bubbling powderkeg of growth that is VML.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I assume this is the latest version?:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    I assume this is the latest version?:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en
    You'd think Vmob would post a link to their wonderful creation. I mean hell, if you're going to post a superfluous and uninteresting announcement then you might as well point readers into the direction of what you're talking about...

Found this interesting article:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/mcdonald...als-1429171962

"A set of “customer-focused” initiatives will include a new loyalty program with coupons and a mobile app to gather real-time customer feedback." If VMob help them turn around the business this will be a very valuable company.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    You'd think Vmob would post a link to their wonderful creation. I mean hell, if you're going to post a superfluous and uninteresting announcement then you might as well point readers into the direction of what you're talking about...
    True Robbo, they obviously aren't the best marketers but I will be watching with interest on the app results.