sharetrader
Page 127 of 689 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 6889

Sorry winner, I don't understand your question, "you seem to suggest that the directors didnt take up shares in the placement ...... but Cook did take shares in the placement as noted in the SSH today" doesn't make sense to me

Corrected above

Just confirms I am a bit dim witted eh
    Last edited by winner69; 19-06-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Membaa

I'd never call you dim witted winner, far from it, but I'm still not sure what your point is. That's not what I suggested.

On the contrary TC bought in very recently with $100k of his own money in the $0.40 placement, he's under water with that one at the moment, but still a director of VMob.

I think the better thing focus on is what will CAM/CHL do now that they don't have a director of VMob and they're the second largest holder after Scott, just ahead of Snakk Trustees.

I suspect CAM/CHL won't do anything in the meantime as the market is too illiquid for a major to exit without taking a bath and the ASX IPO is at least 3 months away.

Why would they exit anyway when the future for VMob is looking bright and they could easily double their money if not make substantially more than that?

I think you need to dig into why TC abandoned CAM/CHL, I would wager it has nothing to do with VMob.

jmho of course.
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sorry winner, I don't understand your question, "you seem to suggest that the directors didnt take up shares in the placement ...... but Cook did take shares in the placement as noted in the SSH today" doesn't make sense to me

Corrected above

Just confirms I am a bit dim witted eh

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Baa - I think all the best jokes deserve a couple of outings - just look at Winston!
    I'd say Winston wouldn't know VMob from a bar of salt and should be focused on saving his precious swamp Kauri from being squandered, albeit decades after the trading market has been established.

The joke is on Winston, crackity, if he doesn't make good on his promises to his new electorate. He has finally got something he has to triumph over. His stage is set, it's over him to be the saviour of the North.

Not that this has anything to do with VMob.

Thumbs down More Financial Markets Conduct Act shinangians by VML?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems odd there wasn't Directors Disclosure then unless he is exempt because he is a SSH as well.
    Very curious indeed. Good boys and girls who are directors always disclose their share movements, just like Scotty D and the gang in January.

Timmo may have had to announce his acquisition within 5 working days pursuant to s 297(2)(b). Both Timmo's and CAM's VML shares seem to be a relevant interest of Timmo's.

Timmo may feel as if he falls into s 302 which would seemingly exempt him from disclosing his acquisition, however I wonder whether he had to (read the words must under s 302(a)) make a disclosure for a change in his/CAM's substantial holding.

My reading is that he did not have to make a substantial holder disclosure until he resigned as director of the Collins Asset Management parent company (thereby triggering s 279, weeks later).

On this basis, it is questionable whether that exemption applies. I do not know what other exemption could apply, perhaps VML will release another rambling announcement defending themselves. Maybe I'll ask the FMA what they think?

Further, I wonder whether the SPP will dilute the VML shares on issue just enough to reduce CAM's holding to under 5% - what good fortune for them! Go CAM! Go Timmo!
    Last edited by robbo24; 20-06-2015 at 01:06 AM.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

Thumbs up

3 days into the SPP pricing, it's looking like shareholders may have a rare opportunity over the Insto/sophisticated investors, so far, with a discount on the pre-IPO cap raise of $0.40. Average at just over $0.385 at the moment, being a smidge over current market price of $0.38.

So the question is whether to invest in the company through the SPP, or try your luck snaffling a $0.005 discount to the average price, as of Friday 19 June, or risk the market moving to +$0.40 and bringing the average back towards the pre-IPO.

Interesting how it's developing, but I'll be glad when it's over and we can get back to business.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 21-06-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Banned

Hmmmm - thanks for all that Baa - I think I will be going for option 4

Membaa

Hmmmm - thanks for all that Baa - I think I will be going for option 4
    Option 4 ... I guess is do nothing?

Personally, I'm in for the SPP and quietly happy if it's at a discount to the Insto/sophisticated investors, a small win, but still putting my money into the company rather than transfer to another shareholder at the moment. The paperwork has to be in before EOD Thursday, so taking postage into account, SPP bids need to be in tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Give or take a few cents now, I'm confident VML will reward investors with significant capital growth, imho they are currently undervalued by around 2x. Amongst the NZ techs, this is the brightest prospect at the lowest price.

.. jmho, dyor, etc etc.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Amongst the NZ techs, this is the brightest prospect at the lowest price.
    VML is:

(a) The brightest prospect; and,
    (b) The lowest price.

However, which of the NZ techs is the brightest prospect and which of the NZ techs is at the lowest price?

I would wonder whether the brightest prospect at a higher price might be a better investment.

Or a lesser prospect at a lower price might be a better investment.

Jmho, dyor, etc etc.

Banned

Yes - ������ for getting option 4 correct

( the emojis are gold stars for anyone looking at this on a phone....)
    Last edited by Crackity; 21-06-2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Emoji clarification...

Thumbs down

Yes - ������ for getting option 4 correct

( the emojis are gold stars for anyone looking at this on a phone....)
    Quite the chunky sellers coming out... 80,000 at 38 cents... A nice 5% discount to the SPP. Not too much in the way of buying pressure. Why would you bother with the SPP?