sharetrader
Page 129 of 690 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6896

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Most unlikely though would be anytime before profitability or outrageous potential...
    Indeed, most unlikely for these reasons.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

Thumbs up

Back to the present, the Microsoft alliance is massive for VMob. I think the share price is currently significantly undervalued. The Microsoft alliance has been completely discounted, perhaps due to the announcement timing being amidst capital raising, though creating a great opportunity to acquire or accumulate stock at discounted prices.

VMob is a huge driver of revenue, and growth in revenue, to the Microsoft Azure platform which is a strategic focus area for Microsoft's business and shift to providing services; cloud first mobile first. VMob are right in the sweet spot and earned the attention and alliance of Microsoft, beating '000's of other solutions for the Microsoft international awards for excellence.

In return, Microsoft are directly funding VMob "$ 7 figures", paying for new staff and VMob platform development, accelerating growth in the USA, incenting Microsoft's own sales force to sell VMob solutions, introducing new industry sectors and enormous base of existing customers to VMob, and directly funding VMob's attendance at numerous international trade shows.

... all this upside for no burden on shareholder equity, reduced risk and accelerated returns.

Back to the present, the Microsoft alliance is massive for VMob. I think the share price is currently significantly undervalued. The Microsoft alliance has been completely discounted, perhaps due to the announcement timing being amidst capital raising, though creating a great opportunity to acquire or accumulate stock at discounted prices.

VMob is a huge driver of revenue, and growth in revenue, to the Microsoft Azure platform which is a strategic focus area for Microsoft's business and shift to providing services; cloud first mobile first. VMob are right in the sweet spot and earned the attention and alliance of Microsoft, beating '000's of other solutions for the Microsoft international awards for excellence.

In return, Microsoft are directly funding VMob "$ 7 figures", paying for new staff and VMob platform development, accelerating growth in the USA, incenting Microsoft's own sales force to sell VMob solutions, introducing new industry sectors and enormous base of existing customers to VMob, and directly funding VMob's attendance at numerous international trade shows.

... all this upside for no burden on shareholder equity, reduced risk and accelerated returns.

Cosying up to Microsoft worked gangbusters for Nokia too.

Don't get too excited about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

Microsoft's only interest is that VMOB customers are forced to use Microsoft servers and pay Azure server fees.

Of course Microsoft want VMOB to keep obtaining customers because it adds to Microsoft Azure revenue.

It certainly does not mean that Microsoft have some kind of irrational, emotional love for VMOB.

What's stopping someone else from doing what VMOB does? Nothing, to my knowledge (in fact, lots of companies already do!).
    What's stopping someone else from doing what VMOB does using Microsoft servers? Nothing, to my knowledge.
    What's so special about the relationship between VMOB and Microsoft? Nothing, to my knowledge.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

Perhaps you could point out any relevant comparisons of VMob and Nokia in context with Microsoft, that might be of interest to a shareholder.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Microsoft's only interest is that VMOB customers are forced to use Microsoft servers and pay Azure server fees.
    Correct, VMob is the solution on Azure and the channel driving revenue to Microsoft, from 10's of thousands of customers already and scalable almost infinitely to 100's of millions of mobile users. See the attraction of VMob to Microsoft. A great basis for a long lasting business alliance.
    VMob also flagged their intent to broaden onto other big data high compute platforms, oh wait, that was at the shareholder meeting so might have missed it.

Of course Microsoft want VMOB to keep obtaining customers because it adds to Microsoft Azure revenue.
    On fire! Well done, that’s precisely why. The key point though is that Microsoft already have 1000's of large enterprise customers and can drive those customers towards VMob / Azure much sooner, at a much faster rate, and in much greater volume than VMob could possibly do by itself.

What's stopping someone else from doing what VMOB does? Nothing, to my knowledge (in fact, lots of companies already do!).
    Name some companies that are doing -exactly- what VMob does.

What's stopping someone else from doing what VMOB does using Microsoft servers? Nothing, to my knowledge.
    Maybe a late to market, catch up technology might figure out how VMob does, and do it on Azure, but VMob’s footprint on Azure will still be the dominant player. You can’t just magic up overnight what VMob have spent years buildings, clever chaps that they are.

What's so special about the relationship between VMOB and Microsoft? Nothing, to my knowledge.
    Um, Microsofts enormous and almost incomprehensible resources and focus on VMob’s success!! That’s special, that’s very special indeed.

Name some companies that are doing -exactly- what VMob does.
    It's all the same crap, Jack. VML can wrap it up and call it amazing all they like. Nobody wants to be advertised to. At the end of the day, they really are just the same annoying wares-pedlars like the rest of them:

http://dataconomy.com/macys-taps-big...t-on-spending/
    http://9to5mac.com/2014/05/29/ge-int...her-retailers/
    https://www.umbel.com/blog/mobile/15...on-technology/

I'm sure if VML was such a major player with major game they'd come up in this search:
    https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=bi...ing+smartphone

Do you really believe the VML hype? That all of a sudden people are going to be jumping for joy to get annoying advertisements? (Yes I know the VML blog says they aren't annoying but let's disregard what they say...)

Correct, VMob is the solution on Azure and the channel driving revenue to Microsoft, from 10's of thousands of customers already and scalable almost infinitely to 100's of millions of mobile users. See the attraction of VMob to Microsoft.
    We've been over this... Refer back to the Microsoft Gold Partner scheme... It's like FlyBuys for companies that use Azure/MS products as part of their platforms... There's plenty of others out there who are willing to pay the fee to be a MS Partner... Yay. Do you recall how much VML pays MS for that title?

Membaa

Ha ha robber, so you think a google search on beacons qualifies the results as better solutions than VMob and you think the alliance with Microsoft is comparable with a bog standard Gold partner agreement, you are simply illustrating how little you actually know. NBT was right, don't believe a word. 😂

Jack

Cool

Ha ha robber, so you think a google search on beacons qualifies the results as better solutions than VMob and you think the alliance with Microsoft is comparable with a bog standard Gold partner agreement, you are simply illustrating how little you actually know. NBT was right, don't believe a word. ��

Jack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRqYpRv6ILU

It's all the same crap, Jack